Beach

Kehlani's POV:

"Baby look!" I say looking out the window. It was the fair, they're finalizing the fair!" I say. "I can't wait! It's gonna be our first fair together." Dani smiled as she held my hand and interlocked it.

I smiled at her, this girl had me whipped. I don't ever wanna lose her. She looks so serious all the time but she has such a soft spot.

"You heard me?" She asked. "Yeah baby I did, I can't wait to be those cheesy couples at the fairs." I giggle. "We can kiss in the ferris wheel." She says jokingly adding on. I laugh, "We better! Seriously." I say. "Was already planning on it." She smiled.

She than stopped the car, "We're here." She says. Billie's house. Billie was gonna take me but Dani refused and begged to take me so of course I said yeah.

"I'll pick you up at 7:30 baby." She said. "Call me when you're here, bye babe." I say as I kissed her cheek. As I was about to leave she locked the door. She grabbed my arm, "What kinda goodbye was that." She said as she grabbed my chin.

She then connected her lips with mine as she placed her hands on my thighs. I moaned as she slid her tongue down my throat. "Dani." I moan as I pulled away. "Tell me what you want." She whispered.

"I want you." I say smirking.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"Bye baby." She says. I kissed her one more time. "Bye love." I say. "Call me aight. I love you." She said. I smiled, "I will! I love you more." She says. "We aren't gonna have this conversation again baby." She chuckled. "Mhm yeah." I say dragging the words.

I hear the door opened, "Hey Lani!" Billie screamed out. "Text and call me, promise." She says. "I promise! I love you." I say as I closed the door.

She waited for me to enter the house safely before leaving.

"You want anything to eat or drink?" Billie asked. "Water is fine." I smile at her. She headed to the kitchen and gave me a cold water bottle from her refrigerator.

"Fucking in front of my house made you tired huh." Billie said as she walked to her room as I followed along. I chocked on my water. "What-" I say laughing it off. "You know, car sex in front of my house." She shrugged.

This girl had no shame.

"Remember when we did that." She chuckled. I couldn't help but feel akaward. "Um yeah." I say. "I miss those moments not gonna lie." She said. "Well we have to leave things in the past." I smile.

"Anyways you were going to show me the song." I say switching the topic. "Oh right." She said. She opened up her computer, "Finneas is coming to LA." Billie smiled.

"Really?! When?" I say. I was excited for her, she loves her brother so much, you can easily tell by the way she talks about him. "In two days!" She smiled. "That's great! I'm coming over for sure!" I say.

"Sounds good! I was planning to ditch school Friday. . ." Billie said. I glared at her. "Billie-" I groan. "It's for a good reason!" She says, "Finneas is coming in the morning around 10. He's gonna unpack and then we're gonna catch up and then work on some shit. You come then we'll all going to the fair." She says.

"By what time should I be here?" I ask. "Around 6 or 7 is good." She says. "Alright!" She says. "Now show me the song!" I say. "Okay but let's make a deal, I show you mine and you show me yours! Deal?" She says. "Deal." I say.

                          ~ The Next Day ~

I woke up earlier than usual from the group chat spamming.