One way or another

Billie's POV:

"Is it just me or is Kehlani coming our way." Blair said making us all turn. "Oh shit she is!" Larray said. "Hey guys." Kehlani said biting her lip anxiously.

Silence.

"Look I just hope there isn't any hard feelings between all of us. I really don't know how I ended here, i'm confused about everything." Kehlani confessed. "Okay? What you did wasn't okay. You left her as if she meant nothing to you. You left with some other girl you barely met. Did Billie mean nothing at all to you?!" Aliyah said.

"You think Billie meant nothing to me?! I loved her so much! Feelings come and go it's not my fault! I don't control anything!" Kehlani said raising her tone. "If you did love her you wouldn't have lost feelings for her so easily." Nailea said.

"Billie please I-" Kehlani said, "We don't want nothing to do with you. Leave us alone." Blair said. "Guys-" I said before I got dragged away.

"You guys didn't have to do all that." I mumble. "Billie we're trying to help you." Blair said. "I can speak for myself." I said. "Billie we did that for you. A thank you would've sounded nice." Aliyah said.

"Never mind, I need to go." I say as I left. I called 'jessie' three times before she answered. "What." She said plainly. "Where are you?" I asked. "Uh im in my car right now." She said. "Okay, good im heading over there." I say as I hung up.

"Cute shirt." A girl said. "Thanks, I like your shoes." I say as I speed walk to her car. Now that i've gotten famous i've gained more popularity in school if that was possible. Hanging out with Kehlani was enough but now whoever hangs out with me gets popular. The roles have switched.

Once I seen her car I opened it, "Can we go." I told Jessie. "No, I have practice. You can. Take the bus." She said. "Please Jess! Real quick. I need you." I whimper. She smirked at me, "When you put it that way, i'll go." She said as she started the car.

When we were leaving Admin tried to stop us but Jessie drove past them.

                       ~ Half an hour later ~

I fake moaned. As much as I was horny, she turned me off. I couldn't stop thinking about Kehlani. I wasn't over her. I knew I wasn't over her. I faked it, she moved on and I haven't. No matter how hard I try.

The only person that made me horny was Kehlani. The first time I had sex with Jessie I turned dry. I had to image Jessie as Kehlani closing my eyes to get me horny. I cummed in less then three minutes. I knew it wasn't Kehlani, her head game was unforgettable so it was hard not trying to remember Jessie was the one giving me head.

"Stop!" I say as her movement stopped. "I can't." I say as I got dressed. "What do you mean?" Jessie asked. "This. I can't do this. Maybe we're just better off as friends." I said.

"You're serious?! I wasted all my time on you! You know what Billie fuck you!" She said as she stormed off leaving me inside her own home alone.

I looked through instagram going through Kehlani's page something I haven't done in a while and viewed her story.

KehlaniParrish's Story:

KehlaniParrish's  Story:

They were all about Dani

They were all about Dani. There wasn't hope between Kehlani and I anymore.

Why was I still thinking about her anyways?

I called an Uber to pick me up as I just stalked Kehlani's and Dani's instagram accounts.

                            ~ The Next Day ~

I ran up to Kehlani, "Kehlani! Hey. ." I say. She looked surprise. "Surprise seeing you talking to me after you humiliated me in front of several people." She said.

"Look i'm sorry about that, I just thought about what you were saying. I don't want no hard feelings between us. I don't like this akaward tension between us." I admitted.

She smiled, "Come sit with us. No hard feelings right." I say as she nodded and followed along. If Dani can take her away from me, so can I.

I had a opportunity, she loved me once. I felt it. We were in love, I was her "first true" love. She's only known Dani for a few months.

I glanced at Dani noticing she was already staring at me giving me a 'what the fuck are you doing' typa look.

The table was alone, I came earlier. I knew the group wouldn't accept them sitting with us but they can't say anything now.

"So how has the whole fame shit treating you?" Kehlani asked. "I love it. There's ups and downs but you know. The fans, and the money but the paps, and the drama." I shrug. "Oh Lani actually wants to start a music career." Dani mentioned.

Lani.

"That's sick! Have you released anything?" I ask. "No but you know I have some lyrics and shit." Kehlani shrugs.

Someone then cleared their throat. Larray.

"Hey guys." He says giving a sarcastic smile sitting down next to me. "Hey. . ." Kehlani said. "Seems like you guys are in good terms." Nailea smiled, genuinely. "Billie can we talk?" Aliyah said. "Uh for what?" I ask. "Just to ya know." Aliyah said.

"Oh uh im good, my leg fell asleep either way." I lie. "But anyways guys! The yearly fair is being built!"  Kehlani says changing the topic. "What's the yearly fair?" Dani and I ask in sync. "It's a fair that's in town for three days every 2 times a year in town." Nailea responds.

"That's cool! We should all go together." I say. "Yeah we should!" Kehlani says. "For sure." Larray says sarcastically.

The bell than rings.

We all get up and go to our homeroom class.

The entire 15 minutes of homeroom I couldn't help but think about the perfect plan to get Kehlani back. The fair was perfect for this, I just needed to get closer to her before and confess during the fair. Kehlani gains feelings fast.

She was gonna be all mine. I'll change my style if I have to. Maybe I should, she's now more into masc. This means, shopping! I didn't mind changing my style, I just needed her back.

I'll get her one way or another.