"My pretty girl"

Kehlani's POV:

"Hey baby-" I say before she cuts me off. "No dude fuck off with that shit!" She says as her voice cracks. "Dude oh my god! Why?! Was I not enough for you?! I tried my very best!" Billie says raising her tone as her voice cracked several times.

"Billie baby breathe." I say. "Kehlani I loved you! Maybe I still do! But I gave you everything, all my attention just for you to fuck some shit up! Why?! I thought you also loved me." She says as she breaks down.

It hurts me knowing i'm causing this pain. Even though the whole picture was a misunderstanding. I felt guilty.

"I do love you angel, I really do." I say. "No you don't! If you did love me you would never go kiss some other girl!" Billie says.

I head outside and start the car. "Billie listen to me." I say. She completely ignored me and ranted to me. Meanwhile she was crying I was driving to her Aunt's house.

I pull up and knock at the door, I put myself on mute as her Aunt opened me. She eyed me up and down, "What are you doing here." She says. "I need to talk to Billie." I say as I walked forward, she didn't let me.

"No. You caused enough pain. You're welcome to leave." She says. "Please!" I plead. "Get out. She loved you, too much." She says before slamming the door closed.

I wasn't gonna walk away. I hanged up on Billie which made me feel bad. I searched around and seen the garage door was open, I check it out and a ladder was there, "Bingo," I said to myself. "Ew stop it." I say to myself once again.

I grab the ladder and put it at Billie's window. I climb up the stairs. Suddenly my phone falls to the cemetery. "Fuck." I mumble. My phone was shattered. That didn't stop me, i'm not gonna let Billie cry over fake news.

I attempted opening up the window and it opened. I was surprised since Danny is always giving her lectures about locking her windows and doors for her safety.

I jumped in and heard sobbing from her bathroom.

I hesitated at first but I opened the door. "Go away." She sniffled, she didn't even bother to look up. "Baby-" I said causing her to look up. "Kehlani what are you doing here?" She muffled. "I'm here for you," I said as I sat down next to her.

"Baby talk to me, it hurts me seeing you like this. Just listen to me." I said as I put my head on her shoulder as I stared at the shiny floor. She sighed, "Okay, tell me." She said softly.

"Baby me and Nailea were just trying out slushes and she bought a grape flavored one, I teased her about it and I tried it that's when paps came and took pictures. So it seemed like we kissed since both our tongues were purple." I said.

She lifted my head up to stare at me. "Lani i'm sorry, I think it's just since i'm in my period i'm just really emotional right now." She said as she stared at my eyes. "It's okay baby." I say. "No I should've trusted you from the start." She said. "Babe it's okay! I promise, i'm just glad we could talk it out." I said as I kissed her soft lips.

The kiss started off slow before she put her hand on my thigh as I had a hold on her neck. I pulled back and stood up with a smirk. I picked her up bridesmaid style and took her to the room.

I gently laid her down as I took off my shirt with one hand revealing my black bra and abs. She bit her lips as I got on top of her as she touched my abs. I kissed her as I took off her pants.

She lightly moaned as I stuck my tongue down her throat. I stopped my movement and take off her shirt and unclipped her bra. I took off her bra and admired her figure before kissing her once again.

                              ~ A hour later ~

I cleaned up Billie letting her rest since she had a important interview in the morning. I put on my bra and pants back on before heading to the kitchen.

I got some cookies and headed back to her room. I ate as I grabbed Billie's phone and logged into my instagram account and took photos of myself to post on instagram.

After I posted on instagram I logged back into Billie's account and headed to the restroom.

KehlaniParrish:

KehlaniParish: Cookies and cream fr 🥱

billieeilish: Are those my cookies?!
Halleys.Comet: Those are her cookies and the caption! It all makes sense 😟.

Billiefan06: Okay but u ate w this!
Billiesbrokenankle: How do u support her 😐. she literally cheated on Billie.
Billiefan06: Who said they dated? Even if they did mind ur business. there's a story we don't know so stfuuuu

KehlaniandBillie: Slut me out 💗

I giggled at the comments before reaching Billie's comment. I stood up on my elbows and she was asleep with her phone under the sheets.

I giggled as I put my arm over her body as she turned around and got comfortable on my chest as my hand was over her and placed them at her hips. "Goodnight my pretty girl." I said as I kissed her forehead.

Sorry we haven't updated, I broke up with my girlfriend and I haven't had motivation to do ANYTHING! Owner two updated other books but it's hard updating 3 books at once we should've known 😭.

-M 💗