Can't live without you

Kehlani's POV:

"Fuck." I say as I leaned back. "I'm sorry." I say. "No- I'm sorry. I should've never done that." Evelyn says freaking out. In the corner of my eyes I see Billie, jealousy filled her eyes that were a darker shade then usual.

"It's okay, I couldn't help myself too," I say chuckling. "I'll text you later though." I say before leaving. She nodded, "Bye Lani." She says.

Billie's POV:

I rolled my eyes. 'Whatever.' I think to myself. Those lips where on mine not even two weeks ago. The lips that I can never forget.

                          ~ In The Morning ~

I was woken up by a phone call, not from my phone, Evelyn's phone. I quietly get up to see who it was. It was Kehlani. I answer it without saying a word. "Ay Eve come over." Kehlani says in a sleepy voice which I always found attractive.

"You there?" She asks. I hung up and noticed her phone didn't have a password. I didn't know or why but I crept into their text.

'Eve come over.' Kehlani texted. Memories flew through my head. Kehlani always texted me that to either wanna make out or to just hang out, most likely to hang out and then we both get in a mood and make out etc.

'Leaving me on read doll face?' She texted. I didn't reply, if I did Evelyn would know somebody went through her phone. I shut off her phone and put it back.

I couldn't handle this, I needed to talk to Kehlani. I put on some black sweatpants with a red laced crop top that showed off my belly button pericing. I put on my crocs, brushed my teeth then left.

I headed straight to Kehlani's house. I knocked on the front door waiting for someone to open the door. The door swung open. "Hey Evel-" Kehlani said before looking at me. "Oh hey Billie, didn't expect you here." She says as she looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes before pushing her out of the way as I invited myself in and sat down at the L shaped sofa. "Damn mama a little aggressive." She says. She never failed to make me nervous. "Quit the act. You were being a bitch to me." I scoff out. She looked at me without saying a word.

"No I wasn't." She said. "Then why are you telling others that you were using me for my body! And you called me your ex bestfriend." I say. "What? Wait, where the fuck are you getting this shit from? Who told you this?" She says.

"It doesn't matter." I say. "It does matter Billie. I need to know who the fuck is lying to you and spreading rumors about me!" She says. "Rumors? They're real." I say. She sighed, "Billie, I loved you so much. Why the fuck would I say that?!" She says. Loved.

"Why would I say that and then go on protecting you during a shooting?!" She says. "Crazy that you believe that shit," She chuckles. "It's whatever. Believe what you wanna, all I wanna know is who said that shit about me?" She said. "Jessie, she's saying those things to everyone." I mumble.

She looked at me in disbelief. "Wow, you knew how much she hated me and still believe her?! Don't you realize she was the one that tore us apart!" She said as her voice cracked.

"You know what Billie," She says as she stood up. "I gotta go, I need to deal with something." She says. "Lani don't do anything stupid, please." I say. She got closer to me as she kneeled down. She had a familiar smirk that always made me weak.

"Look ma, i'm not gonna do anything stupid. Just protecting my name." She says as she stood up. "Well ima head out." I say. I stood up as I followed her out.

"Lani," I say as I stood outside. "Hm? What's wrong angel?" She says. Angel, the one word I wished to hear all week. "I'm tired of pretending i'm okay without you." I rant out. "Damn can't live without me princess?" She says with a smirk as she grabbed my chin forcing me to face her.

"Shut up Lani," I say giggling. "But in all seriousness can we stop ignoring each other." I say. "Of course angel, I was going insane without you." She confessed. "Can't live without me either?" I say sarcastically. "It's impossible." She says as she grinned.

Kehlani then got a call, she got her phone and ignored it. "Who was it?" I ask. "Just Evelyn, she can wait." She says making me smile. "But I for real gotta go angel, i'll call you later or i'll come over." She says. "So we're good?" I ask. "Better then good." She says with a wide smile.

We both got into our separate cars and drive off.

                           ~ Hours Later ~

My doorbell ringed and I happily ran down the stairs. I opened the door seeing a injured Kehlani. "What happened?!" I say. "Uh 3v1." She said. I closed the door behind me and led her to the sofa.

"With who?" I say as she laid down. I took off her hoodie and massaged her bruises on her stomach. She groaned out, "Fuck that hurts." I felt bad for her. "Lani, who did this to you?" I ask.

"Jessie and some of her friends," She said. "I mean I still won, but they did manage to touch me." She says. "You won a 3v1?!" I say. "Of course I did." She said. "Do you need anything?" I ask. "Angel, you don't have to take care of me, it's not even serious, just some bruises." She says.

I pout out, "Fine but is Jessie okay?" I ask. She rolled her eyes before scoffing. "I don't know, ask her." She says. I pulled out my phone, "I was being sarcastic Eilish." She says. I ignored her and texted Jessie, 'Are you okay? Kehlani told me about what happened' I texted. She quickly responded, 'She left me hella bruises, a broken nose, a busted lips and a black eye dude. idk why the fuck she wants to start problems.' She responds.

"You gave her a black eye?!" I said. "Uh yes. The bitch was starting rumors about me. Want me to stay silent?" She says. My phone then gets a notification. 'I have a doctors appointment tmr so we can't go to the movies 🥺.' She says. 'You should stop talking to Kehlani, she's bad news.' She texts.

"Oh i'm bad news?" Kehlani said as she was scrolling through tiktok. What the fuck. "So you're gonna stop talking to me again because of Jessie?" She says.

I didn't say a word. "I'm assuming that's a yes," She sighs out. "Do what Jessie orders." She says. "No. Im not." I say. She looked at me, we both made eye contact as she refused to let go as if she were putting some type of spell on me. It seemed to work, I kept getting weaker and weaker every second. All I wanted was to kiss her.

Kehlani then gets a call causing her to stop and answer it. "Hey angel, sorry I had to do some shit." She says. I roll my eyes before going on my phone to scroll through instagram.

It felt like hours before Kehlani hung up. "Angel huh." I say. "What?" She asked. "I thought that nickname was for me." I said. "Jealous much?" She says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

She sat up and got closer to me. "You know you don't need to be jealous princess." She says in my ears sending me goosebumps. I felt her breath in my neck. She made me sit in her lap as I stared at her eyes, and she stared at my lips.