Roses

Kehlani's POV:

After I finished washing my hair and body I got out with a towel wrapped around my body. I did my business in the bathroom. Brushed my hair, changed, did my skin care routine, etc.

I got out and seen Dani holding a bunch of roses. "Oh my god." I say. "Hey baby." She smiled. "Where'd you get these from?" I ask as she gave me the roses. "I bought them, just for my baby." She says giving me a cheesy smile.

I couldn't help but smile. I smelled the roses and they smelled so fresh. I giggled, "What is the occasion?" I smile. "Nothing really, I just was thinking about how lucky I am to have you. I mean you're everything I ever wanted. I can't see myself without you. I love you Kehlani, so much." She said.

My heart was pounding. "I love you Dani." I say as I set the roses aside as I kissed her. "You're gonna wake up to a bunch of roses every day you wake up." She mumbled. I giggled, "Where am I gonna put them?" I say. "You'll see, just have them im gonna do something special with them." She says.

"You deserve every rose in the world. You deserve everything, if I were able to give you the world I would Lani." She says kissing me. I was so in love.

It felt wrong though, this same exact room I was sharing my love with Billie. "You good baby?" She asked. "Mhm im just grateful I have you." I say. She smiled as she got a phone call, "It's my mom, I should take this." She said as I nodded. I went to the kitchen with the roses. I found a beautiful clear shaped vase and filled it with water as I put the roses inside.

I took it upstairs to my room as Dani was still on the phone. I put it on my drawer next to my jewelry and a candle that Dani lit up and took a photo to post on my Instagram.

KehlaniParrish's Story:

I applied on some lashes and put some jewelry on

I applied on some lashes and put some jewelry on. I put on socks and my shoes on as I took some photos for Instagram. I usually never posted as much as I do now, I just feel more confident, ever since i've been with Dani.

Dani finished her call with her mom. "You look so beautiful baby, c'mere." She says. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her as she put her hands on my waist and stroked my cheek. "How'd I get so lucky?" She groaned as she pepper kissed me all over my face.

I giggled, "Look at your cute little fine ass." She says as she twirled me to get a proper sight of my body. "Dayum you look so good in them jeans." She says as she gently slapped my ass.

I blushed, "Okay but let's talk about this." I say as I put my arms on her chest as she held me close. She had a white tight crop top with leather pants.

Dani's Outfit: