Dani & I's day.

(Unedited, sorry if there's any typos)

Kehlani's POV:

It was finally Friday, I was waiting so long. I wanted this day to be perfect, I don't want nothing ruining it. Today was Dani and I's day, and only Dani and I. No Billie, no friends, nothing. Just us.

"Come on baby wake up!" Dani says pepper kissing my face. "But it's Friday!" I groan scrunching my face. "Exactly, one last day, c'mon baby." She says sitting down next to me.

"Can we just stay? Please." I mumbled. She sighed, not saying a word just looking at me. "We really shouldn't," She mumbled. "But I wanna spend the day with you so fine." She says getting in bed with me.

She hugged me as I turned over to look at her. "I love you." She mumbled removing some hair off my face. "I love you more baby." I say snuggling next to her.

My eyes felt heavy as I yawned, "Go to sleep baby." She mumbled kissing my forehead leaving no space between us.

                                    ~ ~ ~

"The fuck are you on about." I heard. "Are you drunk or something?" Dani scoffed over the phone. "Not my fault. She chose me over you, get over it. You left her alone when she needed you the most. You left her in the rain?!" Dani said raising her voice.

"If you really loved her you would let her be happy." Dani said. "You're just drunk as fuck. You're on some stupid shit right now, i'm hanging up before you say something stupid." Dani said as she clicked.

"Who are you calling?" I asked. "Hey love," She says. "How long have you been awake?" She asked. "Just now." I say. "Oh um," She says hesitating. "It was just Billie." She says.

"What did she say?" I asked. "Nothing much, she was just drunk." She says getting up.

She walked out the room and came back with dozens of roses with chocolates. "Baby!" I say laughing.

Dani has been getting me roses, chocolates, makeup, etc every morning. "You're wasting so much money doing this everyday." I say as she gave me the roses. "I'm not wasting my money," She says. "As long as your happy i'd waste thousands." She said.

"Thank you my love." I say kissing her. "Now come on, I was thinking on going out to the park and shit." She says grabbing my hand to help me up.

I stretch as I groaned at the relief of my muscles being cracked. "Ima order Canes." Dani said. "Alright baby." I say as I entered the restroom to do my business. I already brushed my teeth earlier before I went back to bed and got lazy to get up again.

I go through the clothes Dani had boughten me. "I don't know what to wear." I say as Dani enters the room. "Just wear something comfortable, like sweats." She says. I look at the sweats Dani bought me.

I chose some white sweats and a white crop top. I decided to wear my Blue Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Concords that I left at Dani's house a few weeks ago.

Kehlani's Outfit: