My Girl

Billie's POV:

I texted the group chat Blair made a while ago that involves Larray, Blair, Aliyah, Nailea, and I. Aliyah was a bit mad that I accepted Kehlani's apology so easily. She explained how i'm to easy and forgive people way too fast without thinking. Half of it was true, I must admit.

We entered class with our fingers interlinked together. Everyone observed every step we took. Hannah looked pissed as she noticed. I winked at her with a grin on my face.

We sat together in the back as the teacher rambled about the lesson. I noticed Kehlani had a smirk on her face, not her ordinary smirk but a mischievous smirk. She was up to something.

As I was writing I felt a hand slide in my jeans. I looked at her as she continued looking at the smart board. "Not now!" I whisper to her. "Shh." She says shutting me up. I didn't say anything else knowing I wanted this. Nobody could see us either way, the tables were covered and were huge, you couldn't see our lower bodies and everybody was in the front either way.

Having sex in the classroom? Count me in.

She slid in 2 fingers as she slowly started going through a certain pattern that makes me go weak. I immediately drop my pencil as she hit my soft spot.

She smirked as she noticed. She went faster and deeper which made me bite my lip trying my hardest to not moan out loud. She curled her fingers inside of me as I let out a soft moan that only Kehlani could hear.

She continued doing it repeatedly. "You like that, slut?" She whispers in my ear making me wet. I eagerly nodded as a response. "Your words ma." She whispers. "Y-yes." I say trying my hardest to defeat the unholy sounds my mouth wanted to make.

She smirked. "How about this?" She says going intensely faster. I lightly gasped. "Lani." I whisper. She went even deeper then before causing a certain knot on my stomach.

"Is everything okay back there?" The teacher asks. "Everything's fine." Kehlani says in a raspy hot voice. "Billie dear are you okay? You seem a little nervous." She says. "I-I'm fine." I say quickly.

"Mm okay." She says continuing the lesson. The teacher walked around the class causing Kehlani to slip out her hands. I groan as I was close.

  ~ After School ~

"I don't know baby." I say giggling. "C'mon! I've been streaming your song nonstop." She pouts out. "Fine, just because I love you." I say. "Yes!" She says. "Lani can I talk to you?" A familiar voice said. We both looked back. It was Hannah.

Kehlani looked at me. "There's nothing to talk about, I gotta go." Kehlani says. Before we could walk away Hannah grabs Kehlani's wrists. "It's urgent." She says. "No Hannah, now let go of me." Kehlani said.

"Please! I'm begging you!" Hannah insisted. "There's nothing to talk about now get away from me." Kehlani said as she interlinks our hands together and exited out the hallway.

"I heard you're going around telling others i'm your girlfriend." I say with a grin. "Mhm, they gotta know what's mine." She says as she kissed me. "But you haven't asked me out yet." I say pouting. "I will soon, very soon." She says. "If you don't hurry ima do it!" I say. "Look hear me out. Billie Parrish! It has a ring to it." I say.

She chuckled, "You're cute," She says. "But you gotta wait a bit. I have it all planned out and all." She says. "And plus if you do ask me out ima say no because I have everything settled and all my hard work is gonna go to waste." She says.

I pout out. "Now c'mon princess we have to finish where we left off to before we got interrupted." She says with a smirk. "Baby you know I would but I have a sleepover tonight, and I can't miss it cause i'm technically the reason we planned it." She says. "We can have a sleepover at my house." She says winking as she got both of her hand to do a scissor motion. "Stop it!" I say smacking her.

"Fine if we won't have a sleepover, can I come?" She asks as we were waiting outside my car waiting for Aliyah and Blair. "I don't know, Aliyah doesn't really like you yet." I say. "But if you wanna i'm positive they'll say yes." I say.

"Yo Kehlani!" A voice says behind us. It was a group of guys. "Wassup!" She says as she dabbed them up. "Where have you been?! Dude you always are disappearing!" The tall light skin guy said. "I've been hella busy." She says chuckling.

"Yeah we noticed, new girl?" He asks looking at me. "Soon to be." She says winking at me. I instantly blushed. "Damn she a baddie!" He says. "Nah fuck off, that's my girl." She says. "Fuck! You so lucky." The guy said behind him.

"I know, I been knowing." She says chuckling. "But anyways we came to tell you something, there's a party on Friday! You gotta come!" He says. "I would go, but I got some plans." She says. "Damn that sucks." He says. I squeezed her hand signaling her to know I was anxious.

She seemed to understand and ended the conversation as they all said there goodbyes. "I'm your girl?" I say with a cheesy smile. "Yes, you are." She says as she pulled me closer to her. She put my hair behind my ear as she kissed me.

"Lani," I say as I pulled away. "What are we?" I ask. "I mean I dunno," She says shrugging her shoulders. "But what I do know, is soon we'll be something special." She says kissing my forehead.

"Hey girls!" We heard Larray say. We noticed the whole group was there. "Billie's coming?" Aliyah asked. "Yeah, is there a problem?" I ask not trying to sound rude. "No, I just didn't think you'd be into stuff we'll do." Aliyah said. "Im willing to try it out for Billie." She say as she hugged me from behind.

"Anyways! I heard Amanda and Sean got back together yesterday! And today somebody took a picture of Sean fucking some random dude in the locker room! They sent the picture to Amanda and she got pissed!" Blair said. "What?! Sean's gay?!" Larray says. "Well yeah, he was fucking a dude." Blair said.

"Guys enough with the drama, we have to figure out how we're all gonna fit in Billie's car." Nailea says. "What do you mean? You didn't bring your car?" Kehlani asks. "No my mom drove Larray and me to school today!" Nailea says. "Fuck! How the fuck are we supposed to fit!" I say. "Guys it's only 6 of us." Blair says. "Girl I can barely breathe when there's 5!" Larray says.