Emery

Kehlani's POV:

"Yo you good?" Dani asked. I nodded slowly as I looked at Malik noticing he was already looking at me. "Um ima go with Blair." I say. "Stay with me for a bit." She says as she got me and put me in front of her as she hugged my waist with her face resting on my shoulder.

"Man how don't I have a girlfriend." Jade said. "Cause you're a hoe." Ash laughed.

"Baby I really don't wanna be here." I whisper to Dani. She looked at me for a second, "We gotta go, i'll catch up with you guys later." She said.

I left first, I was uncomfortable. Being in the same space with some guy you had sex with and your current girlfriend was akaward and uncomfortable. Especially when I zoned out thinking about that night. I still feel guilty for even remembering every detail that happened that night.

Malik and I never were akaward with each other, but it felt wrong when I was with both of them.

"You good baby?" Dani says coming from behind as she held my hand. I nodded. "You sure? You can tell me anything my love I promise you I won't get upset." She said. I looked at her for a while.

"You promise?" I asked. She nodded as she sat down at a table. I sat next to her, "I had sex with Malik years ago." I say fidgeting with my fingers. "Is that it?" Dani asked. "Baby I don't care, that was years ago. We're together now, that's all that matters." She says as she grabbed my chin forcing me to look at her.

"I promise you it's okay." She says rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "I love you Kehlani." She said as she kissed me. I immediately folded and kissed her back. This girl would be the death of me.

"I love you." I mumble. She smiled as the bell rung. "Let's go." Dani said as she held my hand. We arrived to class early which was pretty common for us to do.

It was Ms.Santana, our new Algebra teacher was sitting down, "Where's Mr.Cooper?" Malik asked. "He's out sick today, in the meantime i'll be subbing for him until further notice." She responds. "Let's go!" Students said.

"If you don't know me my names Ms.Santana, your teacher didn't leave anything to do so just chill and be productive I guess. Just don't be loud, all i'm asking. Deal?" She said. "Bet!" People said.

"Alright say here when you hear your name." She said. As she read names out loud Malik came over to us. "Hey guys!" He said as he pulled a chair and sat down while eating a lollipop. "Here!" Dani said as Ms.Santana marked her present.

I then noticed Malik was high.

"Here!" Malik said raising his hand, "Anyways Ms.Santana lowkey bad should I shoot my shot?" Malik asked staring at her. We both bursted out laughing, "That's a grown ass women." I said. "And she still bad." He smirked.

"She's a teacher you swear she'll say yes." Dani chuckled. "You never know i've seen a in a movie-" He said before he got caught off by Dani. "Malik!" She laughed. "Here!" I say raising my hand as Ms.Santana marked me down. 

"You're a pussy either way you won't." Dani smirked. "How much you wanna bet?" Malik grinned. "50." Dani said pulling out two 20's and one 10 from her wallet. "Easy money." He chuckled.

"Alright i'll be passing out a sheet just in case anybody comes in don't make me look dumb i'm trusting y'all." She said. She passed out papers, she finally got to ours since our table was way behind.

"Ms.Santana," Malik said. "By any chance." He cleared his throat as he looked at us. "Yes?" She asked. "You single?" He asked resting his head on his arm. She chuckled, "Why do you wanna know? Hmm?" She said. "Are you?" He asked again. "No but i'm talking to someone." She says.

He scoffed, "So you're still single." He grinned. Ms.Santana chuckled, "I guess you could say that." She shrugged. "Why?" She asked. "Cause I was just wondering you know, what are you doing after school." Malik said boldly.

Ms.Santana then got the hint, "Nothing." She responds. "Let's go out and eat then." Malik shrugged. Ms.Santana chuckled, "You're cute but no." Ms.Santana said. "What?! Why not?" He said. "Cause you're to little, i'm a adult." She said.

"Age is just a number." Malik laughed. Ms.Santana laughed, "You cute but no." She said as she walked away. Malik sighed, "Told you." Dani laughed. "Man give me my 50 dollars." Malik chuckled. Dani did as he said.

"Ima go use the restroom baby." Dani said. I nodded, "It'll be quick." She said as she kissed me on the forehead and stood up.

I then notice Malik taking a hit. "In here?!" I mumble. He shrugged, "Can you believe it?! A girl rejected me." He says zoning out. I chuckle, "She's a grown ass women what'd you expect?" I say. "I don't know, she was fine as fuck." Malik said.

"It's weird seeing you single." I said. He groaned, "Ugh I know!" He said. "I don't know who I want." Malik said. "How about Andrea?" I ask. "I'm good, I love me some black women. They're all so fine!" He grinned.

He smirked as he scooted over to me, "What about your friend Aliyah?" He grinned. "She's not dating, she's healing right now." I say. He groaned.

Ms.Santana walked over to us, "Can you guys go downstairs to the office and turn this in and ask Mrs.Harris for copies of this?" She asked. I nodded, "Ms can I go with her?" Malik asked. "Don't see the problem, don't take long and take the pass." She said. We both nodded as Ms.Santana gave us the paper.

We left the classroom together as we just talked. "Shit shit shit!" He said. "What happened?" I ask. "It's my fucking ex and I told her I was already with someone new." He says.

The next thing we know she's walking towards us. "Hey Kehlani!" She said. "Who are you?" I ask. "Oh uh pretty sure you heard of me i'm Emery." She smiled. "Never heard of you." I said. "Hmm weird, i'm like really known around here." She shrugged.

"Well never heard of you." I said. "You must be joking!" She giggled. I just stared at her, "You're popular, i'm popular, you must!" She said. "Uh no." I say. She rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Maybe cause you aren't relevant anymore and people stopped caring about you." She shrugged.

I looked at her weirdly. Popular isn't the word, or atleast the word I would use. I'm just known, by the entire school. Not to brag or anything.

But her? I've never heard of her throughout my entire existence. Probably seen her around school but never have I heard of this girl. If she was "popular" I would've known her. I'm friends with every "popular" kid.

"Anyways hey Malik." She said. "Hi." He said. "So who's the new girl you were telling me about?" She asked. "Um why do you wanna know?" He asked. "Cause you're the one who told me." She chuckled.

"So what's her name?" She said. "Why should I tell you?" He asked. "Were you just lying? That wouldn't end up well for you. Interesting, Malik has no bitches anymore and flopped, imagine how the tea page would feel about this." She said in a fake teary voice.

"He does have a new girl actually." I step up. "And who is it exactly?" She asks with attitude. "It's me." I say as Malik just stared at me. "Aren't you dating Dani?" She asked. "No, i'm with Malik." I say holding his hand.

I shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't stand letting Malik look stupid because of this girl. She was getting on my nerves.

"You're lying." She chuckled. "You jealous or what? He up-graded." I shrugged as I went in front of Malik as he put his hands on my waist. "Jealous? Oh please!" She says dragging the words. "I gave him the best kisses, he won't even deny." She shrugged with confidence.

"Oh really?" I say as I turn back. I grabbed Malik from the back of the head and smashed our lips together. His hand went from my waist to my ass. Our tongues fought for domestic as he won.

I moaned into the kiss as his long tongue went down my throat. He was a good kisser, I almost forgot how good of a kisser he was.

"Lani?" A voice said, not any voice but Dani's voice.