Moon's favorite daughter

Kehlani's POV:

I knocked on the door as I looked behind me seeing Dani waiting for me to enter safely.

"Hey Lani!" Billie says once she opened the door. I looked behind as Dani was ready to drive off. I waved goodbye as she drove away.

"Come in!" She says as she invited me in. I walked in seeing her aunt eye me down in hatred. "Kehlani!" A ginger haired guy said.

"Finneas!" I say as he came over to squeeze me into a hug. "You look so much better in person!" He said. "No wonder Billie st-" He says before cutting himself off.

"Billie what?" I ask. "Nothing!" He rushed. I looked over at Billie as she gave him a death stare. "I've heard a lot about you!" He smiled innocently.

I chuckled, "I've heard a lot about you too." I said. "I'm gonna steal him real quick." Billie muttered as she dragged him to the kitchen.

I stood there awkwardly as the room began to look smaller. I played with my rings anxiously waiting for them to come back.

"You know," Her aunt sighed. "You really messed her up." She said. "Like seriously, ruined her." She said glaring at me. "I'm sorry?" I say confused.

"I know all the shit she does. Weed. Skip school. Everything." She says in a calm voice, able to hear the hatred in it. "She was a innocent little girl. Till you appeared in her life. You fucked her up real bad. She's a whole different person." She says.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say. "Don't play dumb. She was such a intelligent girl, now her GPA is so low there's no chance she'll get into college." She says.

"She's making thousands, i'm sure that's least of her worries." I say. "You're right, but it will be when she grows older." She said. "What if she falls off? How will she make money?" She says raising an eyebrow.

"I doubt she'll fall off. Why are you thinking so negative about it. Huh?" I ask. "I'm not. I'm worried about her." She says. "Well you're the only one worried. I know Billie. We talked about this a few days ago, she doesn't care about College. She already has a career which pays her way more then you've ever made your entire years of working." I say.

"Excuse me?" She scoffs. "I'm trying so hard to be nice, but you're making it so hard." I say. "Look if anything happens to my baby girl you will be the one to blame. You'll be responsible." She says.

"Lani come here!" Billie yelled. I smiled at her before heading to the kitchen. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked. "Oh nothing! We were just wondering if you wanted to get ice cream." Billie smiled.

~ ~ ~

"Billie," I mumble. "Hmm?" She said. I looked at her for a moment, "I found out who runs the tea account." I mumble. She furrowed her eyebrows, "Who?" She asked.

I didn't say anything for a while, "Kehlani tell me." She says. "It's Aliyah." I mumble. Her eyes widened before laughing, "You're joking!" She chuckles. "I wish I was." I say.

She noticed I was being serious and stopped laughing. "Are you sure it's her?" She asks. I slowly nod, "I seen the notification with my own eyes." I say. "Son of a bitch." She mumbles.

"Don't tell anyone, i'm serious. I only told you cause I didn't wanna ruin anyone's day." I say. She nods, "I won't mama, are you gonna tell them?" She asks. I nod, "Tomorrow." I say.

"Alright you guys ready to leave?" Finneas asked. "Mhm." I say.

                                     ~ ~ ~