chapter 1: the beginning

Kring...kring...kring...

It was Beams alarm clock.. indicating that he needs to wake up because it's already 6 in the morning and he has class on 7:30. He irritatedly hit the alarm clock to make it stop. He has no choice but to get up even though he is sleepy because he gets to be in bed at 3am, guess what? Because he's been living the life of a happy-go-lucky guy, a total liberated guy who loves to go out and have party. But infairness, he managed his life so well, he maintains being in the top list of his class together with his two best friends.

He is in third year of medical, rich and spoiled brat kid, just how his friends describe him but he is good a friend, easy to approach and happy to be with. And he is handsome as a boy, yet beautiful like a girl.

He has a pale white skin, button nose, sharp dough eyes which is brown in color and with raven black hair. He is gorgeous, that's why both men and women drools over him.

 He is gorgeous, that's why both men and women drools over him

He immediately get up from the bed and take a bath. He plans to grab food on his way to the uni. When he is about to go out his condo he came back to his room as if he forget something.

Then he stood up infront of a picture frame that stand above his study table.

"See you later baby.." he said and kiss the picture. Guess who is it? It's Forths.. yeah, it is a picture of forth.

Why  he has it? Simple, he likes Forth

Why  he has it? Simple, he likes Forth...no let me rephrase it.. he loves Forth..yes, he loves Forth since middle school, but it is an unrequited love...a one sided love. Beam never got the chance to confess his feelings to Forth, because Forth always says that Beam is not his type. Even if its a joke, Beam take it too seriously..because of that he never dared to confess.

Forth is in engineering but they got to hang out most of the time because they have same circle of friends. Forth is also friends with Phana that's why he got the chance to be with Forth but with their friends.

It is enough for Beam, seeing Forth in a daily basis is enough for him. Because he already accepted the fact that Forth will never like him back, cause according to Forth, the guy he will love is the exact opposite of Beam. He like the cute looking guy with a submissive aura, not a spoiled brat and not liberated, definitely not Beam.