chapter 10: face off

Is anyone here watch Enchante? It's Theo and Akk. I find them both cute specially Theo, he is so damn gorgeous.. but of course no one beats our Beam❤️❤️. I plan to write also a story about them. But not now, cause my focus is set only for Forth and Beam.😊❤️

Anyway another update.. enjoy

************************************

After that night Beam do all his might not to act sad and lonely infront of his friends, he even managed to avoid Forth.

His friends also avoid of talking about Forth and when the engineering gang invites for a hang out, Beam immediately decline. But he let Phana and Kit to be with them, because he explained that his problem with Forth is nothing to do with them, he doesn't want their friendship to get ruined because of his damn feelings towards the man.

The engineering gang understands Beam, so most of the time they are the one who visited Beam and his friends of course no Forth insight. After all, Forth is too busy with his so called first love.

At the morning Beam is looking happy, but when it comes at night and he is all alone, he cries and cries until he fell asleep. That's how Beam managed his life for about a month.

***

At Forths appartment. It's been a month since that night that he and Beam were together, he haven't seen him for a month. Well that's fine, that's the best way it should be.. he has New right now. And should focus on his boyfriend, no one else. But...

He keeps on doing the things he usually do when he was with Beam. Like his habit of pinching his nose and played with it with his fingers, he did that to New all the time, but of course New got irritated. There is one time that he happily cooked steak with fried potato for their dinner not remembering that New doesn't eat beef and potato, well that is Beams favorite.

"Phi...you know that i didn't eat beef right?" Said New

Forth got startled. "Ow..yah..i am sorry babe, i forgot..wait a second i'll cook other dish"

New got irritated. He stand up and grab his phone. "No need Phi..i am starving already...i will order food delivery" he said and dial food delivery service.

Forth hug him behind. "Sorry babe i forgot" said Forth.

New just smile "It's ok Phi...don't worry" he said and face Forth and peck him on the lips. But deep inside his mind, he knows a particular person who loves to eat steak and fried potato.

New observed Forth.. these fast few days Forth seems to be not his self. There was a time that he just sit on the balcony and staring to no particular view. He seem physically present, but mentally absent most of the time. And what makes him irritated the most is that Forth kept on doing things that he doesn't like. More of Beam likings. His blood boils only just thinking that. Well, he steal Forth once to Beam, he can do that again. Because Forth is head over heels to him, that what he thinks until one night....

When they were sleeping he wakes up when he hears that Forth is whimpering, having his dreams. When he is about to wake him up, Forth talk. "Beam..i am sorry...don't leave me" Forth is sleep talking. When New hears that he felt like his blood frozen. He don't know what to do. That bitch. He murmurs and decided to wake Forth up.

"Hey babe..hey wake up" then Forth wakes up. "You had a nightmare" said New.

"Ow..sorry babe..i wake you up" apologize Forth. But he was afraid, he is totaly aware that he dreamed about Beam, and hoping that he did not talk while sleeping. He hug New. "Let's go back to sleep babe" he said.

But New was a bit alarm by that, he plan something again to keep Forth away from Beam.

***

Beam always stay in one of the school bench near the chapel of the medical faculty when Phana and Kit are not with him. He spent his time there alone doing his assignments or reading his book. It was a peaceful place for him not until...

"Phi Beam can we talk" Beam lift his head and look at the person who is standing infront of him in the table.

"Nong...what do you want talk about?" Ask Beam

"About Phi Forth" said New with a smirk in his face.

Beam frowns. "What about him?"

"Oh come on Phi... don't talk as if you don't know what i am talking about" said New with sarcasm.

Beam gets annoyed, he stares at New. "Look Nong..can you please make it straight to the point..ask me exactly what you need to ask..don't just bit on the bush" he said

New smirk. "I don't know what you did with him when i am not around.. but one thing for sure, that Phi Forth will not love you like you do...dream on..Beam..."

Beam did not talk. He just shake his head and bring his attention again to his book when suddenly New pour water on it.

"Shia...what did you do?" Ask Beam lifting his book. He stand up and He stare at New. "You know what, just leave me alone before i lost my patience with you Nong"

But New walk near him and slap Beams right cheeks. He gets startled but he also slap New twice. "Don't think too highly of yourself New, you have no rights to hurt me."

Lam together with his friends heard the commotion. And they heard that Beam and the new student from faculty of arts have a fight. Lam and Forth look at each other and run to the place. There they saw that Beam slap New twice..

"Beam...New..." lam and Forth said in unison. When New heard that he let himself fall on the ground and he cry.

Forth run near New and help him to stand,. While Lam approach Beam. Their friend were there looking at them.

"What happen?" Ask Forth to new and he glares at Beam. But Beam just stares at them with out expression.

"Phi..i just want to have a little chitchat with...with..Phi Beam...but..but he got angry at me and...he slap me" said New with a fake tears.

Beam just smirk at what he hears. "Cous is it true?" Ask lam but instead of answering him he walk near New and Forth and he talk.

"You know what Nong...you shoud join the theatre club...you are good at acting." Beam said and immediately gather his things and walk away.. immediately Lam followed him.

Phana and Kit heard about the news and rushes to go to Beam.

"Beam...are you alright?" Ask Phana soon as he get to Beams location. He saw that Beam is with Lam... crying.

"I am ok Pha...don't worry"

"We heard what happen." Said Kit "that bitch" he continues

"It's ok Kitty..don't stress yourself with that Nong.. he doesn't deserve our fist after all.," said Beam and he managed to laugh.