chapter 24: i will love you not just once, but for a lifetime

After the beautiful proposal and vacation at Korea, Forths family together with Beam and Hanna flight back to Thailand. Beams family will follow them to plan their wedding after they settle all their work in Korea.

They will get married after one month of preparation. The couple decided to have a garden wedding. Simple celebration with their close friends and families and of course their employees.

Everyone are happy, specially Hanna.
"Finally, mama and dada will be together officially. I am so happy" she talked to her cousins while they are playing at the Jaturapooms garden which overheard by Marla.

"Yes sweety, we are so happy too." She said while patting Hannas hair.

At Beams condo:

"Love, thank you" said Forth while back hugging Beam who is cooking their lunc.

Beam tilted his head and looked at Forth "About what, love?" He ask confused

"For marrying me" said Forth while putting his head at the crook of Beams neck.

Then Beam turn around to face him and put his arms at Forths nape. "Stop thanking me,hmmmm.." he said "i love you Mr. Jaturapoom, and marrying you is my greatest dream since i was in middle school" he said and he chuckle then Forth kiss his lips passionately.

"I love you Beam"

"I love you too Forth" and they hugged each other.

Then the special day came.

Both are nervous. Forth is standing at the altar with his parents waiting for Beam.

 Forth is standing at the altar with his parents waiting for Beam

"Relax son.." whispers David and forth smile at him

"I am too nervous dad.." he said while saking his hands to swatt away his nervousness.

Marla held his hands. "Don't be too nervous Forth, Beam will be here soon" she said and smiled at her son.

In a few minutes the wedding song play in the back ground.

(The song is "This i promise you" by n'sinc- just imagined it was played.😊)

then his nephews walk in the aisle, followed by Hanna wearing a beautiful brown gown. Soon after the entouraged finished., there is Beam together with his parents walked in the middle.

Beam is so gorgeous now on his black tuxedo.