chapter 12: confrontation

Forth did not confront New for now. He just give him a cold shoulder. His friends suggested to find News ex-boyfriend.

They found the man, to their shocked. He is also a transferred student in their uni enrolled at faculty of Commerce.

His name is Sharp. Sharp willingly talk to Forth about New. From him, he learned so much more about the cute boys true colors.

"When we met at London, he said that he was single and not in a commitment so i courted him" he said "He is fun to be with but i also learned that he is a self-centered man. He always think so highly of himself. He is always in command, at first i tolerated him but he got worsed everytime, i found myself so suffocated in our relationship. The cute and looking innocent man once i love became monster in an instant. That's why i decided to end our relationship. " he continues.

"I thought he is ok with that, cause i explained him clearly why i broke up with him, but he never listened. He made my life at London miserable, he ruined my life there so i decided to go back here in Thailand. Then i heard that he go back too" Sharp said

"Forth...believe me... New is not an angel you know.. he so capable of doing unpleasant things to others"

***

After the talked, Sharps word keep ringing in Forths ears. "New is not an angel you know". That words keep ringing in his head.

Their,.he will confront New and finished everything between them immediately. He was a fool believing all the lies that New did.

At his appartment he saw New siting on the couch watching t.v. when he see Forth coming, he stand up and attempt to kiss him but Forth averted his face and push him away.

"Don't touch me" he hisses

New get startled a bit. "Phi what's wrong?" He ask

"Pack your things and leave my appartment" said Forth.

"Ammm..Phi... i don't understand..why your throwing me out of your appartment?" He ask acting confuse

"Not just on my appartment...but i want you to be out of my life....forever" said Forth

"But Phi...what did i do wrong?" He said with tears.. of course...it's fake.

Then Forth get something from his bag and put it in the center table. The liver transplant record, the video of him and Beam and the picture of New and Sharp.

"These...this will explain it all" New pick up the paper on the table and shakingly holding it.

"Phi...i...i..can explain" he said stuttering

"I don't need you explanation New... i knew it all.. how dare you messed up my life..huh?" Forth said while grabbing News collar. "I have been fooled for a long time..how dare you" he shout and grab News neck. But he restrain himself and  immediately let go of New and turn around.

"Pack your things and leave... when i'm back i don't want to see you here anymore." He looked at New once more. "And don't ever try to harm Beam...or i myself will haunt you to death." And he walked out of his appartment leaving New there crying.

Forth decided to clear his mind for awhile.. he was fooled and he is an idiot believing all those lies.

***
Beams mother decided to visit his son on his condo.

"Son, why you look pale and lifeless" she said while caressing his sons cheeks.

"I'm just tired mom, we had a lot of exams lately, i haven't had a proper sleep, that's why." He reason

"Are you telling the truth baby,?" Belle asked.

"Yes mom.."

"I heard about Forth.." then Beam got speechless. He knows that he can't hide anything from his parents.

"Nothinh to worry mom, i am ok...really"

"Ok son..i believe you but tonight you need to eat more ok?"  Beam just nods.

Belle cook his sons favorite, beef steak and fried potato.

"Baby, come here..let's eat"

"Ok mom...coming." he said but soon as he smells the food he feels like something grumble in his stomach and the urge to vomit. He immediately run to the bathroom and spill it out. His mother came to him and patted his back while giving him water.

"What happen baby?" She said worriedly

"Nothing mom..i feel like i need to throw up when i smell the food."

"But baby, it's your favorite"

"Yes mom..but i don't know why i am like this."

Belle stared at his son. "Oh my god..is he pregnant?" She thought. But she shrugged at the thought and thinks maybe his son has only an upset stomach.

Beam ended up eating ice cream and mango instead of rice and his favorite. "It's weird" Belle thinks again but he just let his son ate it.

At night, she decided to sleep at his sons condo when suddenly she heard a loud tud at the bedroom. There he saw Beam lying on the cold floor, lifeless. Belle immediately call their bodyguard whos waiting at the building parking a lot. They immediately bring Beam to the hospital.

At the hospital.

Beam slightly open his eyes and all he can see is white ceeling and a beeping sound. When he look to his right there he saw that his hands have an iv drip and to the door is his mom talking to a doctor.

"Mom.." he calls

Then Belle look at him "Oh son, youre awake" she walked and sit beside his son.

"What happen mom?" He ask

"You fainted in your room baby, that's why we bring you here" she explained then the doctor approach him also.

"Hi Beam.. i am Dra. Claire, i am an obstretician" she said

Beam brows frowns "Obstetrician?" He ask confuse

And doc Claire nods and smile. "I do some test to you to be able for me to diagnose what happened to you, the result will came in a moment." She said. His mom nods while holding his left hand. Then the nurse came with the result. Doc claire reads the result and smile and make some instruction to the nurse.

"What is it doc?"Beam ask then the nurse came with ultrasound apparatus.

"Let me do the ultrasound first to complete my findings." There the doctor to the ultrasound. Belle just sit beside his son, this time he know already Beams condition. She just needs confirmation with the doctor.

"There..i heard a heart beat.." she said.

"What heart beat doc?" Ask Beam confuse

She did not answer Beams question. "Ok..i'm done." She said and print the sonogram. "Congratulations..youre 6 weeks pregnant Beam" she then blurted out.

"Wh...whattt?" Beam ask in shocked then he looks at his mother with tears in his eyes. "Mom...tell me she's just joking mom.." pleaded Beam. His mother cry also and hug his son.

"No baby...Doc Claire is not joking..youre really pregnant baby"

"But mom...it can't be"

"Son..you already know your  condition right? That you can bear a child..hmmm?"

"But mom.." Beam cry. Belle just hug him cause she already knows his sons condition and his situation...with Forth.

"Ahmm..sorry to interrupt...but may i know where is the father?" She ask

Belle just look at the doctor and give her a sad look. There, she quiet understand the situation. "I am sorry" she said appolegitically. "Beam be brave..hmmm...your baby needs you" she said and excuse herself to let his patient and his mother to talk privately.