chapter 20: i want to see him

It's been a week now that Forth is sleeping, since that day he waked up, Because of too much drug intake and some sedatives to be able for him to regain his strength totally.

And since that day, Beam is always with him at night taking good care of him, and when the morning comes, he work and performs his obligation as a doctor and director of the hospital. It is too tiring for him but he wants to do that, he wants to be with Forth.

One morning when Marla saw Beam fixing his sons clothes she noticed that Beam getting thiner and paler, and with eye bug on his eyes.

"Beam son, you look much paler today?" She said

Beam smiles "I am ok auntie, don't worry" he said.

"But Beam, you also got thinner." She said holding Beams left arm. "You need to rest son, sure Forth won't be happy seeing you like this when he wakes up"

"But Auntie i want to be with him, i want to take good care of him" said Beam and looked at Forth.

"I know son...but you also needs to take good care of yourself..what if you also got hospitalize hmmm.? Hanna and Forth will be sad."she said

And Beam just heaved a deep sigh. "Ok auntie.. i will go home and take a rest and i'll be back later at night"

"Ok son..and don't worry about Hanna, she is with Gulf and Mew..she is safe"

"Thank you auntie" he said and bid his goodbye to Marla and kiss Forths forehead before he leaves the room.

Then Marla is the one who stays with Forth. Later that day Mew and Gulf came with Hanna.

Soon Beam got home, he directly headed to his room, change his clothes and dive in to his bed. He was so tired, he sleeps immediately.

Because of tiredness, Beam sleeps the whole day. He didn't heard his phone rings and beep multiple times.

He wakes up at 8 in the evening, he was startled by looking at his clock. "Oh shit...i over slept" he murmurs and immediately got from the bed walk towards the bathroom. After 30 minutes he already ready to go when his phone rings.. It's Lam.

"Hey cous..." he ask unable to finish his word when suddenly Lam cut him.

"Where have you been, we've been calling you for the fucking whole day" he said

"Oh i'm sorry i over slept.." he said while grabbing his keys and wallet

"Come here fast...Forth is looking for you"

"Ok..i'll be there in a min..." he said but halt on what he hears "Forth is what?" He ask again.

"Forth is looking for you.. he already awake" Lam said

"Oh god..really? Ok ill be there..bye" soon as he cut the call, he run fast to his car and drove away to his house to the hospital.

Beam come running at the hospital after 30 minutes of drive. He unintentionaly ignored his employee when they greeted him because he was in a hurry...to see Forth.

He immediately went to the private elevator that he rarely use and punch the floor number where Forth is admitted. He run again and reach the door panting with air.

When he open the door, all the people inside the room looked at his direction and those who sit at the bed slowly giving way for Beam to be able to see Forth clearly.

There he saw Forth siting on the bed leaning his back on the headboard. Widely smiling at him.

Beam is in tears right now. He walk near Forths bed while crying rivers. He doesn't utter anywords, just crying. And when he reach near Forth, he is shaking and slowly hug him. Forth return the hug also crying.

"Thank you lord, you hear my prayer" said Beam "thank you, youre awake now, i am so sorry.. i am so sorry" he said keep sobbing.

"Sshhh...don't say sorry love...i am the one who should apologized..i am so sorry love" then Beam loosen the hug and stares at Forth, then Forth wipe his tears with his tumb lovingly

"I was the reason why youre here at the hospital..if i wasn't that too hard on you..you wouldn't....." Beam unable to finish his words when Forth close his mouth with a kiss. All the people inside was shocked then giggled. Gulf immediately covers Hannas eyes and fake a cough.

"Errmmmm...you know...youre daughter is here" Gulf said. And the two look at Hannas direction, still Gulf covering her eyes. Beam got shy and lightly hit Forths chest.

"Ouch...youre hurting your patient.."Forth said faking he was hurt.

"Oh i am sorry" and Beam hug him again when Hanna talks.

"Ow come on dada..youre way too dramatic" she said and roll her eyes and they all chuckles at Hannas reaction.

"Savageeee....." Said Mew laughing

"Oh come here baby.." calls Forth to Hanna and Hanna immediately climbed at the bed and sit beside Forth. "I thought you will help me courting your mama..but why you doing this huh?..huh?" Said Forth while tickles Hanna and her daughter laugh.

"Dada stop...its ticklish"she said then Beam glares at them.

"You two...stop that" he said with stern voice, then Hanna and Forth abruptly stop and look at him. "You.." pointing at Forth, "you know that you've just recovers and you are not allowed to move too much..and You" pointing at Hanna. "Why youre coniving with this giant father of yours..huh?" He said and Hanna just smiles at him.

"Oh come on mama..how long youre planning to punish dada?..you've already kissed him so many times when he was sleeping and even now..don't play hard to get mama, i want you and dada be together already" she said while her arms crossed in her chest and rolled her eyes. Beam blushed and Forth smirk.

"Is that so..baby?" Ask Forth to Hanna.

"Yeah" she answer.

Beam didn't talk for awhile. He was so embarrassed.

"And i here him cry while saying.. "oh god, please wake him up nah, i miss him so badly" " said Hanna immitate her mothers actions and way of talking.

"Hanna Taeyin..stop that" he looked at Hanna and Hanna immediately came to Forth and hug his chest to cover herself from Beams staring. Cause she knows that her mother is pissed off right now. "Dada help me, your queen is angry" she continues.

And Forth chuckles "No baby..youre queen mother will never be angry to his princess..never.. "said Forth and look at Beam "am i right my queen?" He ask Beam with a teasing smile.

Then Beam heaved a deep sigh. "You really is her father...you are both cunning and irritating" Beam said with a scoff and Hanna chcuckles and loosen the hug to Forth and climbed the bed towards Beam and sit on his lap and cupped Beams face with her small hands.

"Of course mama.. i am a Jaturapoom after all." She said and hug Beam "and i am the daughter of the sweetest mother ever on earth, Dr. Beam Baramee Vongphipan soon to be Dr. Beam Jaturapoom..right mama?" And Beam blushed again and looked at Forth.

All the people just looked at the three as if they are watching free movie.

"I should have bring popcorn" said Mew to Gulf

"Yah" gulf nodded and smiles.

"Maybe we need also a pitcher of cold soda...what you think?"ask Lam and they all chuckles.

Marla and David is in tears right now.. finally their sons find its way to be together again.