chapter 16: we meet again

Beam is now the new director of Vongphipan Hospital, since he is a renowned neurologist in Korea he aslo joined the neurology department.

They all welcomed him, the board member, the employees, staff, nurses and co- doctor. They alao found out that the young and gorgeous Vongphipan is a mother of a 5 year old cute little girl. They also love Hanna. Everytime she has no school, Beam always brings him to the hospital.

Just like this day, it's saturday and Beam brings Hanna with him together with Phi Lucy.

"Hanna baby, be a good girl..nah..mama will be in a meeting..were going to eat lunch together..hmmm?" Ask Beam

"Ok mama.."

"Ok baby..i'll be going then.. i love you" and he kiss her cheeks.

"I love you too mama.." she said. He talked to Phi Lucy for awhile and bid his good bye to them.

"Aunti can we go outside?..i just want to have some walk..please" she pleaded

"Ok..but no running..ok?"

"Ok" she said and they walk outside.

Hanna is a smart girl, she easily make friends. She talk to the patient and give her charming smile to everyone. Every emlloyees know her.

"Uncle Pha" she shout when she sees Phana.

"Ow.. baby...what are you doing here?" He ask while picking her up.

"I come here with mama...but he is in a meeting right now."

"Oh..is that so..well have you eaten breakfast?"

"Yup...but i am hungry again.. " she said

"Ok lets go to cafeteria...what do you want to eat.?" Phana ask while carrying her to cafeteria tailing Auny lucy behind.

At the cafeteria:

"Stay here baby, i'll go get our food." Phana said "Phi lucy what do you want?" He ask

"Anything is fine Doc." Phi lucy said and Phana smile and make a line to get their food.

"Hanna baby stay here nah...i will just go to the rest room"

"Ok" she said. While waiting Hanna saw a cat that run around at the cafeteria. She move from her chair ans chase the cat when he bumped to someones legs that cause her to fall on the ground.

"Ouch" she said while holding her butt.

"Ow..i am sorry, i didn't see you coming" said the man and help her to stand. "Did you got hurt somewhere?" He asked.

"eongdeong-iga apeunge bunmyeonghabnida. wae ajigdo mul-eobwa?" She said speaking in korean and the man infront of her frown

(It is obvious that my butt hurts. Why you still ask- hanna said in english)

"What?" He ask and Hanna tsk her tounge. She stares at the man and she immediately recognize him.

"sesang-e. geuneun nae abeojiinga?) she speaks again.

(Oh my god. Is he my father)

Forth brows knots still confuse of what the little girl said. Then he stares at the kid. It is somehow resembles of someone...she resembles of...Beam. Forth thought in his mind still looking intently to the little girl. When suddenly the girl cry.

"geuneun nae abeojida. geuneun uli eomma-ege sangcheoleul jun salam-ibnida. naneun geuleul silh-eo. naneun geuleul silh-eo." Hanna said while crying.

(He is my father. He is the one who hurt my mama. I hate him. I hate him.)

"Oh god please don't cry.." Forth approach the girl and try to touch her but Hanna made a step back.

Phana hears Hannas cry and he immediately runs to her and there he see Forth.

"What happen?" He ask and immediately pick up Hanna.

"Phana..." said Forth. "I just go here to buy some drinks when i bumped into her..i am sorry i didn't intend to hurt her..i swear" he said.

Phana look at him and nods then embrace Hanna.. "Sshhh...its ok baby, don't cry nah.." he said

"Uncle Pha i want to see my mama." Said Hanna

"Ok baby we will go to your mama"

Then Hanna look at Forth then talk. "And don't let this uncle see mama..ok?" Phana and Forth startled a bit by what Hanna said. Forth look at Phana with a questioning look.

"Pha..what is she talking about?" Ask Forth.

"Nothing Forth...ahmmm we have to go..excuse me." And with that they leave the damnfounded man.

But Forth followed them. Phana and Hanna get in to a private office with her nanny and when the door closed, Fort walk closer to the said office and there he saw the name that pin on the door. "Dr. Beam Baramee Vongphipan"

"Beam" he mumbles and he feel like his body is shaking. Then he open the door. There he saw the man he was looking for,for 6 years. Sitting on the couch hugging the little girl who bumped to him at the caferia awhile ago.

When the door opens, Phana, Beam Aunt Lucy and Hanna look at the door and there they see the crying Forth.

"Beam..is that you?..is that really you?" He ask and then Beam stand up and give Hanna to Aunt Lucy and instructed her to take Hanna outside his office for the meantime and he held Phanas hand gesturing him to stay with him.

Phana feel also that Beams hand were cold and shaking. But he pretend to be calm then speak.

"Oh..hi Forth...long time no see" he said

"Beam thank god your back" he said

"Yah.. i am" said Beam

"I've been looking for you for the past 6 years Beam..where have you been?"

"Far away from you" he said

"I am sorry Beam..i know i fucked up big time...but i swear...i did come looking for you... to tell you everything..to tell you that i already know what happened between you and New..to tell you that i choose you over him.. i swear..." said Forth still crying.

"I just went home for awhile to clear my mind,so that when i come back i will be focusing on courting you but you were gone. I also knew that...that..you got pregnant..but i am too late..." he said. "Is she our daughter?" Forth ask referring to Hanna.

"Beam please talk to me...please" Forth begs and hold Beams hands. But Beam just stares at him.

"We have nothing to talk Forth." He said.

"Oh god..Beam...please don't do this...please talk to me..." Forth said and kneels infront of Beam.

Phana can't hold it anymore cause he knew that Forth also got hurt a lot. He knew his also suffering of what happened between them.

"Beam..give him a chance to explain himself" said Phana and Beam glares at him "i am telling you this is not because i sided him, it is because that he also suffered a lot when you leave. Believe me Beam...he also suffered a lot" said Phana

"Forth please stand up. You don't need to do this..Beam will talk to you. I will leave you two..ok?" Said Phana and he leave the two.

When the door closed Beam slap Forth. "I don't care if you suffered a lot, because in this situation i am the one who got hurt the most.." he said and he cry also.

"Beam i am sorry..i know that i did a terrible mistake..but please give me another chance..please Beam." Begs Forth.

"Listen carefully Mr. Jaturapoom, i don't care if you suffered a lot or if you also got hurt of what happened 6 years ago. I fucking...don't care..huh? Cause you are nothing to me now, for me you are just a piece of bad memories that i burried long time ago and i don't want to dig it anymore" he said and leave Forth behind.