chapter 19: he wakes up

Finally, Hanna met her grandparents...Forths parents. She was happy, but there is one more thing she wants to make is happiness complete...her dadas recovery. Since she is just 5 years old, she was not allowed to enter at the ICU room.

"Dada, hope you can hear me." She said "Please wake up nah...i have so many things to tell you. When you wake up, i will help you court mama again" she continue

"Hanna..." said Beam to her

"Why mama..for sure dada will court you again...and of course being as stubborn as you are, you're playing hard to get....." She's not able to finish her words when Beam cover her mouth "Mama i can't breath" she said in a muffled sound.

"I will uncover your mouth when you promise not to talk too much" said Beam

"Ok.ok..i won't" she said and Beam uncover her mouth.

"Quiet..ok?"

"Owkei" she said and rolled her eyes.

Forths parents are smiling wide, Lam is laughing.

"You kno what cous..your daughter is so adorable" Lam said.

"Of course uncle Lammie..i am, just like mama..that's why Dada is head over heels for him" She said and winked at Lam and they all laughed again and Beam just blushed hard.

"Ahm baby it's time to go home..it's already 7 oclock" he said

"Ok mama" she said.

"Beam" calls Marla

"Hmmm?" Beam hums

"Ahm..can we take Hanna home? If..if..it's ok with you...but if not..it's ok too...maybe some other time" Marla ask hesistantly

Instead of answering marlas request, he talk to Hanna. "Ahm baby, do you want to go to Auntie Marlas home? You want to sleep there?"

Then Hanna looked at Marla and then to Beam. "I..if its ok with you mama"

"Ahm..it's ok...but" he said and looked at Marla "Can she take Phi Lucy with her?" He ask

Then Marla smiles wide and nods. "Of course..it's ok.

"Ok then..." he smile hesitantly "Phi Lucy please be with Hanna at Jaturapoom mansion, then come back here tomorrow..i will call Phi Del as well to pick you up there" he said

"No need Beam..we will take them here tomorrow" said Davi and beam nods.

"Ok" said Beam "baby be a good girl hmmm? Don't be so tactless ok?"

"Owkei" Hanna said

"Ahm Beam... thank you so much" said David "you save Forth and you allow us to be with Hanna tonight."

"It's ok Uncle.."

"And...can you please call us Dad and Mom?" He ask and Beam smiles.

"I am sorry...but i..i am not Forths wife..." he said "I..i am just the mother of his child" he continues and lower his head

"Beam..youre not Forths wife...for now...but you will be...soon" David said.

"I am sorry Uncle but...i..am not ready yet...hope you don't mind"

Then David just nods. "Ok beam..we will not preasure you..i know that there are so many things that you and Forth needs to settle down..we are so glad that we know that you still love our son...maybe that is enough for us for now." David said and he hug Beam.

"Ok then we will be leaving...thank you for being here. We will be back tomorrow." Marla said and Bid their good bye and leave with Hanna and Phi Lucy.

Then Beam wear scrub suit and enters at the room. He sit on the chair besides Forths bed. The beeping sound can be heard all over the room. He hold Forths left hand caressing it.

"Forth..Hanna was here awhile ago, she was so eager to see you but she can't enter here. She went home with your parents. They love her "Beam said "Our daughter is so smart..you know...at her young age she easily understands the situation..she even managed to lightens the mood when it becomes gloomy...she is my sunshine...yours too.. so please wake up nah..." Beam said crying

"We have a lot of things to talk to.. you have so many explaination to make to me. As Hanna said, you need to court me again..but of course i will play hard to get..i want to see if you have a long patience to me." He said chuckling while crying. "I want to know what happened here 6 years ago. I want to hear on how you do things to find me."

"I am sorry Forth for leaving you..but it was too hard for me..i was so devastated during that time...i need to save my self, because i felt that i am drowning with my own misery that time..thinking that you would never save me..thinking that there's no chance for us to be together because you truly love New. So i choose to leave. I tried to forget you.. but everytime i look at Hanna, she always reminds me of you. I never kept a secret to her. At her young age, i explained everything to her, she knows you..but she never asked me about you. She always thinks that, asking about you will make me sad. And she never did. Until recently, i find her talking on you picture...silly right? Cause i used to do that too" Beam chuckled. "She wants to see you Forth..please wake up nah... and i want you to know that i still love you Forth...i still do." He cry.

Beam spent the night at the icu room, beside Forth. He tell his story to Forth,   on how his life and Hanna at Korea. He keeps on talking even if Forth didn't response. Because he believed that Forth can hear him. Then he fell asleep, leaning his head on the bed while holding Forths left hand.

He was in a deep sleep when he felt that someone is caressing his nose. He scrunch at the touch thinking that its just some insect flying around. But when he wince his hand there he touch a finger poking on his nose and he abruptly open his eyes.. there he see that Forth is staring at him.

"Fo...forth...youre awake..oh thanks god." He said happily he looked at his watch and it was already 4 in the morning. "Stay here ok. I'll just call the doctors incharge..hmmm" he said and make a call to the intercome.

Few minutes the doctors and nurses came. "Good morning director" one of the doctor greeted.

"He's awake...please check him" he said with tears in his eyes. And he moved at the end of the bed to give way to the doctors.

"He is ok now director..he just need to sleep some more to regain his strength. We give him medicine to put hin back to sleep." As a doctor Beam understands then so he nods.

"He will be fine director, don't worry.. when he wakes up later, we will put him to recovery room"

"Thank you" Beam said and the team leave them.

"So glad that youre ok love..." he whispers at Forths ear and then peck his lips.