chapter 8: it has to end

Forth pick up Beam at the school parking lot, they are now at Beams car, Forth is the one who is driving.
because Beam is too afraid to ride on his bike.

They enter the cinema side by side, Forth buy big bucket of popcorn and two ice tea. And they agreed to watch iron man.

At the cinema both are too serious in watching the movie. Since it is dark there Forth encircle his arm to Beams shoulder and make him lean on him. During the time, Forth always plays and pinch Beams nose. He don't know but he was too obsessed at Beams button nose. And when he got the chance, he always pecks Beams lips.

When the movie finished. Forth guided Beam outside holding his hands. If someone sees them, they will surely think that those two are boyfriends.

"Let's eat dinner before we go home" said Forth and Beam just nods. They enter at korean restaurant still holding Beams hand. Forth knows that Beam loves korean food.

During the dinner, Forth is too attentive at Beams needs. Giving him water, serving him food, wiping his mouth when the sauce spill in his mouth. And Beam is too happy with that. But he refuse to make his hope up..he doesn't want to expect anything., just live for the monent. He thought.

When they finished eating, they go to the parking lot side by side.

"I'll drip you off to your condo?" Said Forth

"What about you?" Ask Beam

"I'll just take a cab after i drop you off to get my bike in the uni."

"What if i drop you off at the uni to get your bike, then i will go home after" Beam suggested.

"Nah...i'll just take a cab..ok?" Said Forth and pinch Beam nose again and Beam just nods.

Forth accompany Beam up to his building floor, up to his condo unit.

"Ahmm..you want to get in?" Ask Beam.

"No..it's ok, i'll be leaving now and you have to take a rest, you have mornibg class tomorrow" said Forth

"Ow..ok..then, take care when you go home" said Beam then he open his door but Forth hold his wrist. Then Beam turn to face Forth.

"Wh..why?" He ask. Forth close the distance between them and grab Beams nape and kiss him. The kiss is slow and passionate, as if Forth is longing for Beams lips. They kissed for morethan a minute and they separated when both needs air to breath. Then Forth press his forehead to Beams. And his thumb carress Beams cheeks.

"I have to go...take a good rest Beam.." with that he immediately turn his back to Beam and leave the place.

"I love you Forth.." Beam whispers.

After that night, Beam never seen Forth. He did not come on wednesday and friday. It's been a week that no Forth in sight. He even call his number but his calls immediately transfer to voicemail.

Then he called Lam.

"Beam..why?" Ask Lam

"Ahmmm..."

"Forth?" Said Lam "meet me at xxx cafe at 5pm, we need to talk" he said.

"Ok" said Beam and he cut the call.

At the cafe. Beam see Lam already at the cafe sitting in one corner waiting for him.

"Cous" Beam said

"Ow..youre here, come sit i ordered your favorite carrot cake and chocolate drink"

"Thank you..." he said "What do you want to talk about?" Ask Beam. Actually he is nervous right now, knowing Lam, he surely has something to say about Forth.

"Let's eat first" and Beam just nods.

While they were eating.. lam begins to talk. "New is back" he blurted out.

Beam gets frozen in his spot, not able to move a finger on what he hears.

"Beam...New is back that's why Forth is not around" said lam observing Beams behavior, he see the tears in his eyes that Beam immediately wiped out. "Are you ok" ask Lam when he sees that Beam is shaking.

"I..i'm..ok.." said Beam stuttering to his words.

"Cous...I warn you about that right?" Said Lam in very gentle voice. Beam cries silently then Lam move to his side and embrace him.

"Cous...you can still find someone better than him..hmmm..don't waste your time to him..he doesn't deserve you." He console Beam

"I know cous..but i truly love him, this is my fault..i should have stayed in my place..secretly wanting him."

"This will pass...ok?" He just cry and stays at Lams embrace.

At beams condo, he comes to a realization. That's why Forth is too sweet at him the last time they were together, because it would be the last. New is back.. he wants to fight his feelings for Forth but how can he do that, he is nothing to Forth.

**

"What happened Beam?" Ask Phana. Its been two weeks that he did not see Forth.

"Nothing Pha" he answers

"Nothing? Why you look so lost and disoriented?" This time, kit

"It's Forth...right?" -Phana

Beam didn't talk at all. He just cry.

Kit hug him.. "oh god Beamie...don't cry nah...this is not the end of the world..just try to forget him.he doesn't deserve you."

Phana gritted his teeth. "That bastard"

"Pha don't do something stupid.. don't let your friendship get ruined because of me" said Beam.

"But Beam..he has no right to do this to you..you already sacrificed a lot for him...you even...." said Phana

"Pha stop..." Beam cuts in.

"But Beam he should have known that." Said Phana

"It's all in the past Pha. Lets just forget it..i will try to move on...again..." said Beam.

"But..."

"Pha please..."

Phana heave a sigh. "Ok..if its that what you want."

"Beam..just remember that we are always here for you...hmmm?" Said Kit

"I know...i know..thank you so much" he said and they both hug Beam.

In a far corner forth can clearly see the trio. And he can clearly see that Beam is crying. He turn his back and walked away with a heavy heart.