chapter 6: secret

The situation between Beam and Forth still the same after 2 friday night sex, still Forth acting as if nothing happen between them.

But one wednesday morning Beam received a text message....from Forth.

"Hey...it's Forth....i'm here at your condo" sent Forth.

Beam knot his brows. "Why he is in my condo?" Murmurs Beam.

Then Forth text again.

"I bring dinner,. Let's eat... i'm starving" he sent

Then Beam just reply a simple "ok"

After 30 minutes he reach his condo, there he is...Forth standing near his door holding a paper bag that Beam guess where the food is talking about put into. When he sees Beam he smile and wave the paper bag to Beam.

"Hey.. i bring food.. lets eat" he said

"Why?" Ask Beam before he punch his door code.

"What..why?" Ask Forth and soon as Beam enter the condo he follows.

"Why youre....here..?" Ask Beam

Forth walk in the kitchen and arranged the food he brings and place it on 2 plates and set it on the table. "This" and he point at the food "I want to eat.." he said

"But...but...you can eat that everywhere...why... here?"

Forth show his emotionless face on Beam and said "Why..am i not allowed here anymore?" He ask.

"Not..that...i.. mean...well never mind...lets eat i am also hungry" said beam and he sit across Forth.

They eat in silence. Real thing is that Forth heard from Phana that Beam did not eat his lunch. He also noticed that Beam was always silent whenever he is around, and the fact that he totally ignored him added to the hurtful expression he saw on Beam everytime he glance at him.

Forth is not evil at all. He notice everything, and he knows that what he did to Beam 2 friday nights was unexplainable then after that he ignored him. He also knows that Beam likes him, way back on their middle school aged. But what can he do, his mind and heart were occupied by one single person..and it is New.

After New, he didn't open his heart to anyone, even for Beam. Because he still hoping that New will return to him and he is willing to wait no matter how long it will takes. He said to himself that he will not touch Beam and reject him in the process, because Beam is his friend and he doesn't want to ruin their frienship, but fate seems played along. He knows that he hurt Beam, and he promised to himself not touch Beam again. But it happen again last friday night. And now, he is here at Beams condo again, trying his best to act cool and act like a friend. But damn, Beam is unresistable.

Everytime he sees Beam, he got boner and want him to bend over. What is this feeling.. probably it is just a lust..but it was wrong..but..he want Beam...sexually. he keep that in his mind.. he only want Beam sexually. Nothing more.

After they eat their dinner.. Beam is the one who wash the dishes. Forth is siting on the dining table watching Beam do the dishes. His eyes darted at Beam pale nape, down to his back, and his gaze fixed on Beams bottom. "Damn he is sexy" murmurs Forth and he licked his upper lip. Then he stood up and hug Beam behind. Beam gets startled, cause he thought that Forth is in the couch watching tv. Thank god  that he already finished washing because the plates may slip to his hand because of the sudden hug.

Forth sniff his hair down to his neck.. "Fo..forth..what are you doing"

"Nothing baby...i just want to smell you..damn..youre so fragrant." Said forth still sniffing.

"Ahmmm..i haven't take abath.." said beam and he removed Forths hands that hugging him. He blush so hard and Forth just smirk. "Excuse me...i will take a bath first" he said when he is about to go to his room Forth grab his wrist.

"Lets take abath together" said Forth and he drag Beam to the bathroom. There he fervently kiss Beam to whom Beam return the same intensity. In a few seconds, they are both naked under the shower. Forth let Beam face the cold wall of the bathroom and continue to trail kisses on Beams back. Then he turn him again and carry him to make him sit on the sink. There he take Beam again and again. The bathroom was filled with moaning and grunting.

After the great sex they've shared at the bathroom. Forth  help Beam to put on his clothes and carry him on his bed. Soon he followed and he let Beam lay on his chest. He carress Beams nose while watching t.v. Beams loves that. He felt loved at the moment. Soon Forth talk.

"Ahmm..Beam"

"Hmmmm"

"I know that what we did is wrong..or what i did to you is wrong" said Forth. "But we both want this to happen...right?" he continues

Beam just nods then Forth continue to talk. "I hope whatever happen between the two of us will not cause any harm to our friendship... i hope you understand."

"Don't worry Forth i understand" said Beam doing all he can to let not his tears flow.

"And i hope that this will remain secret between us..hmmm? You know that i hate commitments now and i...i still hoping for New to come back to me.. i know you know that...right"

Beam just nods again, he can't form any words at the moment because of the hurt he is feeling right now.

"If...if..you don't disagree to what i am saying i will continue to...you know...be with you whenever i can but if you don't want this set up, you can kick me out right now."

Beam tightend his hold to Forth indicating that he doesn't want Forth to leave. Call him stupid but he will grab this opportunity to be with Forth even if Forth clearly tells him that he was just a fling to Forth..just a heat in the moment.

"I'm ok with this Forth...and if ever New comes back..tell me that youre not going to see me soon as possible, so that i can be prepared.. you know...i  might get use to this..to our set up..so if you will tell me in advance..i have a time to prepare to stay away with you.to keep my distance to you" He said

"Ok..i will" forth said and he grab Beams chin to look at him. There he saw the tears that glisten on the side of Beams eyes. But Beam immediately wiped it off telling that dust came to his eyes only.

Forth kiss Beam again...and the night is still long for them to feel each others warmth.