chapter 15: going back home

Later that night Beam talk to his daughter.

"Baby..if ever we go back to Thailand..is it ok with you?"he asked

"Hmmm.?"

"Ahmm..your grandpa ask me to take charge on running our hospital there, so he asked if it's ok with me to go back to Thailand, but of course your coming with me." Said Beam while combing her hair.

"Only the two of us Mama?" She ask

"Yes baby.. but they will visit us regularly"

"Ahmmm..is it ok with you mama? To go back?"

"Of course if its ok with you, its ok with me also."

"But mama...when we go to Thailand..you will definitely see him..is it ok with you?" Hanna tilted her head to look at Beam. Beam can't talk for awhile.

"I guess baby" he shrugged

"Well..if its ok with you..its ok with me then" said Hanna "When are we going back there mama?"she asked

"3 days from now baby"

"Ok then.. be ready Thailand..we are coming now.." said Hanna playfully and Beam chuckles.

Saturday at Bangkok airport. 10 in the morning. There Beam, hanna and his parents arrived. Their butler/driver Phi Del pick them up.

"Welcome back master Beam" said Phi Del.

"Thank you Phi...and please don't call me master ok.. just call me by my name and this is my daughter..Hanna.. baby waid at Phi Del, he is also a member of our family.. call him uncle Del, ok?"

"Swadee kah uncle Del, i am so happy to see you" said Hanna

"Swadee kah baby, me too.. and you are so cute just like your mama" he said and Hanna chuckles.

At the Vongphipan mansion, there is Beams granparents waiting for them and they easily got hooked up to Hanna, because he so cute, very smart and very polite. Very Beam. They thought.

"Beam son, just familiarize yourself here again. You can start to managed the hospital whenever you want."

"Nope that... just give me three days. I will just settle Hannas school first, then i will immediately start at the hospital."

"Ok then..we will be here to properly introduce to the staffs and employees of the hospital"

"Ok dad"

Beam found a very good school for Hanna,. And Lucy, Phi Dels wife will be the one who will take good care of Hanna whenever Beam is at work.

After he registered Hanna, they decided to go to the mall to buy her things.

"Mama let's go to the book store" said Hanna

"Ok baby" then they go to the book store. Once they enter Hanna run around, tailing Phi lucy behind her. "Careful baby" shout Beam.

Then he go to other corner and try to look some books for him when suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Ow..sorry" he said still head hung low and he picked the book that fall in the ground.

"Beam..is that you?" Then Beam lift his head to look at the person.

"Phana?" Beam is startled the he get up.

"Oh god, its you Beam.." Phana hug Beam and Beam also hug him and he cry.

"Pha..i miss you" said Beam.

"It's been too long Beamie..why you didn't contact us.?"ask phana still hugging him.

"I am sorry Pha, but i need to do that"

"Ok..it's enough...and your here now..i really miss you Beam"

"Me too...me too.." then there is someone who is pulling Phanas pants at the back.

"Hey mister...why you are hugging my mama?" She asked

Phana look down in his back. "What did you say? Mama?"

Hanna stand straight, cross her arms in her chest and glares at Phana. Her look reminds Phana of someone. "Yes mister..you heard it right...MAMA..the one you are hugging is my...MAMA.." Hanna inform Phana. Beam chuckles at his daughters behavior.

Phana look at Beam and Beam just chuckles. "Now tell me...who are you and why youre hugging my mama? No one is allowed to hug him other than us..his family"

"Beam..she is the exact replica of...." Beam cut his words.

"Pha meet my daughter" he pick up Hanna "Baby meet your uncle Phana, he is mamas other best friend"

"Ow..i am sorry uncle..i did not recognize you easily, because the picture that mama showed me was a bit different from now, cause you look old now...geezzz" she said and Phana got shocked on her boldness "Anyway..swadee kah uncle Phana, my name is Hanna Taeyin Baramee Vongphipan, i am Dr. Beam Baramee Vongphipans daughter" she said chirpily.

"Youre too smart..just like your mama.. anyway I am your uncle Dr. Phana Kongtanim, your mamas bestfriend. Nice to meet you princess" said Phana and kiss her cheeks.

"Yehey.. i am so happy..finally mama is together with you. He missed you so much also uncle Kit" and Beam just smile. "And because of that you will threat us for lunch uncle" she said

"Ok..no problem..where do you want to eat?" He take Hanna on Beams arm and he is the one who carry the little Beam.

"I want to eat korean food..i miss korean food."

"Aw..you also like korean food just like your mama."

When they were settled at the the table. Phana talks.

"Ahm Beam, can i call Kit?" He ask

"Of course, call him. I miss him too" said Beam

Then Phana calls kit. In few minutes Kit arrived.

"Beam.." he said almost in tears and the two hug each other.

"I miss you Kitty"

"I miss you too Beamie...and i hate you..you did not contact us for 6 long years." He pout

"I am sorry Kitty, but i have reason and you know that"

"Yah..yah..i know"and they hug again.

"Oh god..another drama it is" suddenly Hanna talks and Kit look at her.

"Who is she?" Ask Kit confuse

"I am Hanna Taeyin Baramee Vongphipan, daughter of Dr. Beam Baramee Vongphipan" she said. "Ow god, why do i have to recite this everytime" she said and Kit just laughed.

"Oh god Beamie...she is so you.."

"Of course uncle Kitty kitkat, i am his daughter anyway" she said

And they laughed at her. Hanna is so smart and...and..foul mouthed just like...just like...Forth.

"I plann to visit you one of this days but this giraffe so happen to see us here, so my plan giy ruined" Beam said.

"Are you going to stay for long?" Ask Phana.

"Yah..and guesz what?" Beam said

"What?" Phana and Kit both said in unison.

"I will be handling Vongphipan hospital starting tomorrow"

"Really?" Again they ask both

"Aha..so starts tomorrow i will be your boss.." Beam laugh

"Oh god, it so ok with us..atlast we will be having a special treatment from our new director" and they all laughed. And Hanna is just busy eating her food.