chapter 18: always loving you

The operation last for about 10 hours. All of their friends are waiting outside, including Forths parents. When the light in the operating room turns off, they are all patiently waiting at the door. After few minutes the other doctor and nurses walk outside the door, Phana is the one who give the information to them leaving the crying Beam inside.

"The operation is successful, Beam able to removed the blood cloth. He is safe now, but we need to monitor him and for the meantime we will bring him to the ICU for close monitoring." Phana said and Forths parents hug him. And all of their friends heave a sigh on relief.

"Thank you Phana..thank you" Forths mother cry while hugging Phana.

"It's not on me aunt. Beam is the one who save him" and Forths mother just nods and smile.

Then they saw Beam crying while removing his coat. He didn't talk, nor sparing a glance to all the people outside the operating room. He immediately walk out and headed to his office still crying. Kit and Phana followed him.

"Excuse us for awhile" said Phana and they run to catch Beam.

In Beams office. They found him siting on the couch, stares in the wall and silently crying..

"Beam.." said kit and sit beside him. Phana joined them too with Beam in the middle.

"I almost lost him" Beam said

"Don't worry nah..he is safe now" said Kit.

"I..i..don't know what...what..will happen...to us...if..if..i loose him"

Flashback

At the operating room. Beam try his best to compose himself. He is in the berge of collapsing everytime he touch Forth. Luckily, Phana is with him. Phana always reminds him to stay calm and he needs to do this...saving Forth.

Forths heart beat fluctuate for three times, every time the beeping sound resounding on Beams ear, he wants to panick, but phana always calms him.

They even give Forth a shock when his heart stop beating for a minute. Beam is a crying mess, his hand is shaking.

"Beam...beam.." Phana calls him shaking his shoulder. "Beam..this is not the right time to panick..ok? Forthd needs you." He shout then Beam get back to his senses.

He approach Forth again when Phana able to bring back his heart beat.

"Do it now Beam...you can make it..remember Hanna needs him" he said.

"I love you Forth..please don't give up" he whispers in Forths ear. It seems that Forth hears him. His heart beat is now steady and  Beam continue the operation. And it was successful.

Flashback ends

"He is safe now.. you don't have to worry nah..." said Kit and he just nods.

"Thank you to both of you" he said to his two best friends.

Then his phone rings.

"Mama.." Hanna said happily

"Hellow baby"

"Can we go to the mall later mama? I want to buy something for dada, is it ok?" She said then Beam burst into crying again.

"Mama..why? Are you crying?" Ask Hanna

"Baby...your..your..dada..is in..the..hospital" said Beam sobbing

"What...why mama? What happen to him" ask Hanna

"He got an accident this morning"

"How is he mama?" Said Hanna also crying.

"Don't worry baby..dada is ok now..he just  needs to rest"

"Can i go to see him.?" Ask Hanna

"Ahmm..ok baby, just ask Phi Lucy to pack some of my clothes and bring food, is it ok if i stay here with your dada?"

"Of course mama..i am big girl now, i will ask Aunt Lucy to sleep with me when we go home"

"Ok baby.." then he hang up the call.

At the icu window. Forths parents are still there with Lam. Their other friends went back home and promise to be back tomorrow.

"Swadee, Auntie, Uncle" said Beam

Forths mother look at him and cry. "Beam..thank you for saving Forth" she said and hug Beam.

"It's my duty to save him Auntie" said Beam then Forths mother loosen the hug. She saw that Beam is also crying.

"Beam..i know what Forth did to you. I am not going to justify his mistakes but Forth really regreted it and he loves you so much"

"I know auntie..i know..and..i..still love him..i am always loving him..only him" said Beam, then they hug again when he hears her daughters voice running to him.

"Mama..mama...i'm here nah" she said and Beam leans down to pick her up and Hanna hug him. "Don't cry nah...mama..i am here now..don' t cry..dada will be fine..hmmm?" She said and wipe the tears in Beams eyes.

"I know baby, dada will be fine cause your here already" he said and smiles to his daughter.

Forths parents just look at the two with tears in their eyes and a wide smile on their face. Then Lam talk

"Hellow baby..how are you?" He ask and Hanna look at him.

"Ow..uncle Lam, your also here" she said and go down from Beam to greet his uncle Lam

Hanna hug Lam. "Nice to see you again uncle Lammie, Hanna misses you" she said

"Me too baby, uncle Lammie misses you too." Said Lam. When they loosen the hug Lam talk again. "And there are also someone who wants to know you" he said and Hannas brows knots in confusion. Then Beam call her.

"Baby...i want you to meet your grand parents. And he points at David and Marla. "They are your dadas parents." He said.

Hanna make a big "Oh" on his lips and Forths Parents finds it cute.

"Hellow Hanna" said David "i am your dadas father, nice to meet you baby" still Hanna did not talk.

Then Forths mother kneels on the floor to be at the same level of Hanna. "Hellow Hanna, i am Marla, your dadas mother..can i hug you baby?" She ask and then Hanna cry and hug her.

"Sshhhh...don't cry baby" said Marla.

"I am so very happy that i got the chance to meet you" said Hanna still crying. Beam is also crying.

Then David kneels also and hug the two. "We are very happy too baby.. i've seen you when you were small but i didn't got the chance to hold you because i am too afraid of your mama" said David and chuckling while crying.

Beam frowns but didn't ask question. He will just save it until Forth become ok.

Then  Hanna look at them and smile. And wipe their tears with her little finger. "Don't cry grannys, old people are getting ugly when crying" she said and they all laughed. Lam is not amused on Hannas attitude, she is like the smaller version of Beam.

"Granpa carry me please" she ask all the while and David pick her up. "I will introduce my self to you now...properly.." she said

"I am Hanna Taeyin Baramee Vongphipan... daughter of Dr. Beam Baramee Vongphipan... soon to be Hanna Taeyin Vongphipan Jaturapoom.. right mom?" She said and winked at her mother and Beam blush so hard of what his daughter said. His daughter is really something. He thought.

And the two elder smile.. "Of course baby, your going to be a Jaturapoom soon..but lets convince your mama first to marry your dada to make it more official..hmmm?" Said Marla and Beam blushed hard.

"He will grandma...believe me...he will" and she grin to her mother. And Beam has nothing to do, just facepalm himself in his mind.