chapter 4: it's where all started

As soon as Beam reaches his condo, he sees Forth standing, leaning on the side of the front door, standing with one foot while the other is up and pressing on the wall with both hands on his pockets.

Beam was a bit nervous when he sees Forth. "What will gonna happen to him and forth tonight?" He thought, but then he walk and punch his door code and it unlocks. He open the door wide enough for him to enter and Forth follows after him.

Soon as the door closed, Forth grab Beam and push him at the back of the closed door, fervently kiss him. He pinned Beam both hands on the door just right above Beams head with his left hand, while his right is holding Beams waist to make Beam glued to him, theres no space between them, even air would not fit in it.

Beam was taken aback by Forths actions, he keep his mouth close and his lips press harder. Forth plays and nibbles his lower lips, then he bite.

Beam gasp for the pain he felt on his lower lips that cause him to open his mouth then Forth grab that opportunity to enter inside Beams mouth, teases the other tongue.

Beam was lost for the sensation he felt, he felt like his face is burning. Forth tastes every curved of his mouth, then he give in. He return the kiss, hungrily with both tongues play along and dance with the music that only their mouth hear and knows.

They separated from lip lock when they both needs for air but as soon as Forth let go of his lips, it immediately trails down to his neck. "Uuhhhmmmmm" Beam let out a soft moans, Forth smirk while showering kisses on Beams neck.

Then he let go of Beams hand and immediately trails Beams body from behind. He leaves Beams lips for awhile to lift Beams shirt and toss it to the floor and he did the same to his and went back on kissing Beam.

The kiss turns passionately, Beam put his both hands encircling on Forths nape for support, because as the moment, he felt like his legs wobbles and seems to collapse anytime.

Forth open Beams pants and removed it in one go, same as him. And they are both naked, standing face to face, at the back of the closed door. Beam blink, now his fantasy about Forth came true,. The man he loves standing infront of him ready to claim him.

They were back into kissing, when Forth carress Beams butt and squizz both.."ahmmmmmm" Beam moan again. Then he lift Beam, his legs encircling Forths waist. Forth carry him like a koala, still kissing.

Forth walk as if he knows where he is going, at Beams room. He open the door without leaving Beams lips. Then he put Beam carefully in the bed and hovers immediately when Beam already settled on the center. He stares at Beams body for awhile that earn Beams one of a hell blusing moments. His cheeks and ears are red with both hands covering his face. Forth find it cute. He smile and put away those hands to let him see the shy Beam then he kiss him again. Trails his kisses from Beams lips, dowb to chin, to his ears, down to his neck and to its shoulder blade. Beam felt like he was drunk in heat in the moment, he loves what Forth is doing right now. Forth kiss his chest, as soon as he reach beams right nipple, he bite it and nibbles it while caressing the othet. "Mmnnnnnnn" beam moans. This is too much for him. He thought.

After playing with Beams nipples, Forths lips trails down again, to his soft, smooth and pale tummy, to his slender waist and down to his smooth beautiful thighs. Beams fist were cluching the bed sheets. Then Forths trail of kisses reach his member.

Beam gasp when Forth kiss its slit "aahhhggggg." Then Forth put Beams member in his mouth. "Uhhmmmm...Fo...forth" beam moan again. Forth was aroused more everytime he hear that Beam moans, its like music to his ear. Then he put his two fingers at Beams mouth, then Beam immediately suck it like lollipop, when Forth feels that it is wet enough, he insert one finger on Beam hole while he continue eating Beam. Beam gasp "ahhhhhh..." he said because he felt pain at thesame time, pleasure.

"Relax baby, i will make you feel good" Forth said and beam just nods. Then Forth put another finger, Beam felt like his hole was scissoring by Forth but when Forth hit that particular spot, Beam moan again."uuhmmmmm....there..." he said.

When forth feel like Beam was prepared enough. He get up, positioned himself infront of Beam hole. He hovers again on top of him and whisper " Bare with me this time, it will hurt a little cause we don't have any lube" he said and  Beam nods. "I can take it" he answers.

Forth kiss Beam again until Beam felt that something is entering to his hole. He let go of gasp but it didn't let go cause Forth is still kissing and whispering soothing words just for Beam to not focus on the pain. Once he was settled, he look at Beam. Then as if Beam knows that looks he said "you can move". As soon as Forth heard that, he move in out slowly at beams hole, at first he felt pain but when Forth reach his prostate. He was a moaning mess.

"Arrghfghhhh...Fo..rthh...fuck..." he said.

"Youre so tight baby..." Forth grumble

"There...there...faster"

"Ok baby"

"Ahhmmmmm..oh god" Beam moan while scratching Forths back. "Fo...rthh...i'm...im coming"

"Ok baby come for me."  Soon as Forth said that Beam come inbetween then. His milk spread on his and Forth tummy and chest.

For few pounding Forth let go of Beams hole and sprout his milk outside Beams hole. They are both panting and grasping for air.

After that, Forth lie besides Beam. for a few minutes, he get up from the bed collect his clothes at the door entrance, went to the bathroom and clean himself, when he came outside he already dressed. He see that Beam is still lying on his bed looking at the ceiling.

"I am..sorry..,this should not happen" he said. "I hope what happened tonight will be just between you and me...i hate complications and i don't like commitments" he said and walk outside Beams condo.

He leave just like that, he doesn't even bother to help Beam clean his self. He doesn't even bother to ask Beam how he feel right now. When he heard that his door closed, Beam burst in crying. All he can do is cry, he was so helpless at the moment, his body is sour and aching, as well as his heart. He can't even easily lift the duvet to cover himself. Well who's to blame, himself. Because he let Forth hurt him over and over again.

He doesn't bother to clean himself, he just lay at his bed naked, shivering and crying. And keep asking "why you can't love me Forth..why?" Thats the question that is not being asked, so how he gonna find the answer? Well simple, because Forth only love New and no one else.

The big question now is, what will happen next? How can he pretend as if nothing happen between them, how will he face the man he had sex with and acting cool. "You should have not let this to happen..youre an idiot Beam" he murmurs to himself, still...crying...