Chapter 1

"Is lying worth it?"

The sun is about to fall when clouds started to look heavy.

The rain began to drop as the road become slippery.

No one is turning their wheels on that way, except to those people who are not aware of the road's rage.

As one car pass through a warning sign has blocked the way.

Tragedy, is that how you call it?

A two-car running fast in a slippery road as the black car behind pushed her gas harder.

A brunette woman in her twenties got her head injured and bloody as her head is lying in her white car's wheel while the blonde woman smiled as she went out from her black car to check on the brunette before she also passed out.

-

"You're awake," the unfortunate brunette girl with a bandage on her head got her consciousness after being unconscious for a whole week.

The doctor checked up on her eyes and asked her to move her fingers. 

"Do you remember what happened to you?" the doctor asked but the woman shook her head.

She is a brunette who looks like a mandu with healed scratches on her face. A beautiful woman indeed.

"Do you remember your name?" once again, the brunette shook her head confirming every detail about her just disappeared inside her brain.

For every question that the doctor asked, the beautiful woman just gave a pitiful and confused look.

She is undoubtedly suffering from memory loss caused by her road accident. Luckily, she is immediately rescued.

Knowing that no one is allowed to enter the road after the warning sign blocked the way. She's lucky she is found.

the brunette is so afraid that she will not trust anyone.

She doesn't know who she will believe or listen to.

The horror and fear are visible on her face.

Losing her memory scares her a lot.

What if no one in her family knows about what happened to her?

But why is she thinking about that? she doesn't even remember her own name.

For the whole day, she is contemplating until a blonde woman who looks so elegant but wearing simple clothes entered her room.

Comfort immediately radiated on her as soon as they lock their eyes to each other.

"You're finally awake," the blonde woman sweetly smiled and sat beside the patient.

"Do we know each other?" the brunette hesitated to ask while she was absorbing the light energy that she was feeling from the elegant woman beside her.

"Of course, love." The blonde sighed and stared at the looking lost brunette. "I'm your girlfriend, how can't I know you?" She softly said and gave a peck on the patient's lips.

Butterflies just exploded inside the brunette's stomach.

It feels strange yet comforting.

"What's your name?" the brunette softly asked

"Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung," She giggled while staring sweetly at her girlfriend as if she is in love with her for a long time.

"And you are Jennie," Chaeyoung said. "But you most like to call yourself RJ,"

"It sounds strange," Jennie innocently said as Chae chuckled.

"Yeah, it does." Chae mockingly said.

"Where are my Family?" Jennie nervously asked. Chae suddenly pursed her lips, thinking what she will say to her girlfriend.

"You never talked about them, Jen. I honestly never met them," She normally said but behind those words, there is nervousness that is carried on.

That's strange because Jennie has this feeling that she is so fond of her parents. It just doesn't make sense. Even she forget her memories she still has this feeling.

She pushed away from her thoughts because she can't even remember herself, what more the people around her.

"What happened to me?" Chae sighed and held Jen's hand and kissed them.

"You got into an accident, you almost died. I almost lost you," Chae wiped the tears that is visible in her eyes. " We are new to the town, you did not know that the road you went to is the accident-prone area when it's raining,"

Jen suddenly feels bad seeing Chaeyoung crying while telling her what happened.

After that, Jen still have doubts so the blonde gave Jen her IDs and wallet.

She doesn't know if she trusts Chae but she wanted to trust the elegant woman in simple clothes.

Does she have a choice when Chae is the only person who showed up to her?

Being a girlfriend to someone who can't even remember you is surely tough for Chae. That's what Jennie thought.

Unless Chaeyoung is Lying.

On the other hand, Jen feels the love. She can feel that Chae loves her, by the way, the woman looks at her and the way she is treated as someone valuable.

"How long are we together?" Jen curiously asked as guilt is all over her from not remembering her lover.

"We've been together for a year," Jen formed an 'O' in her mouth but Chae kissed them and giggled.

"So it's recent," the patient blushed as Chae acts calmly as if she did not kiss someone who treats her as a stranger.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you when I'm literally a stranger to you," Chae sighed and looked down.

"I... I.. It's fine. I did not say that I don't like it," the brunette mumbled as Chae rose her head and smiled.

"So you do?" She cheered.

"Hmm,"

"You don't need to answer that, Jen," Chae stood up and pushed her patient a little bit, and lay beside her bed.

"You're warm," the elegant woman slid her arms around Jennie's waist.

"Chaeyoung, are you with me during the accident?" Jen asked as she observe that Chae has small bruises.

"I'm not," she hummed. "You should rest Nini," the patient didn't mind the bruises anymore, maybe Chae just had it because of some other reason.

Jennie finally fell asleep as Chaeyoung caressed the patient's face.

She truly loves the mandu brunette.

She slowly stood up and went out of the hospital room to call someone.

"How is it?" Chae smirked while staring at Jennie's room door.

"I already got rid of everything Ms. Park. Everything is clear," a woman said on the other line.

"Okay, Good." She chuckled. "How about the black box camera?"

"I got the black box, Chaeyoung, I have also already sent it to you. I already got the cars destroyed. Also, no news was released about the accident," the blonde smiled knowing that everything is well arranged.