Chapter 18

"Let's go home," Jennie tiredly said. She is disappointed that Chaeyoung doesn't care at all.

Dahyun nodded and went to the car and tried to turn it on but It is not working.

"Why did I forget in the first place?" the brunette asked. "Just tell me how did I end up being with you?"

"Just move on, Jennie. Don't do this to yourself. Go home, your family and fiance is waiting for you," Chaeyoung said.

"Unnie, we have a problem, the car is not starting," Dahyun heaved a sigh.

It is already dark when Chae,Sana, and Lisa came to the place with their driver and left them in the place, and the place doesn't have a signal so they can't contact anyone.

"God Irene! you did not check the car?" Jennie growl.

"I did not know that this place is so far," Irene tiredly said.

"You can stay here," Lisa said as she look at Irene. "This house has three rooms. Our driver has already gone home and we plan to go home after a week. So, we don't really know how to help you. The signal here is far from the farm,"

"You have to live with us for today, we can ask Jin to look for your car," Chaeyoung listlessly said.

"Or you can live with us and go back to Seoul together," Lisa suggested.

"That's fine with me," Irene said.

"Then you two stay in the third room," Sana smirked breaking the tension inside the house, "And Dubu will sleep with me,"

"What? No!" Dubu said.

"Come on, Dubu. Let the Married couple sleep with each other," Jennie suddenly blushed.

"No, Jennie is not my wife anymore, maybe on paper, yes. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. Sana, Let's sleep together," Chaeyoung said as Sana weakly smiled. Sana suddenly remembered that she already decided to give up on Dahyun.

While Dahyun and her friends already talked about her and Sana. Tzuyu got mad at first because if she only knew that Dahyun and Sana liked each other, she should have let go of Sana earlier.

They decided to rest for the night after having an awkward dinner. None of them are speaking when they are eating because it is hard for them to process what is just happening.

As Chaeyoung immediately fall asleep, Sana decided to went out of the room to visit Jennie and Dubu in the other room.

"Hi Jen, I know Chaeyoung is so against on helping you remember us. But this is your favorite pillow, Chaeyoung bought this for you when you got released from the hospital," Sana looked down on the floor while painfully smiling.

"I know what Chaeyoung did is unforgivable, but I hope you still forgive us for what we did. I did not do it to get back to you. I did it because I saw how you affect each other,"

"You are like a sister to me. You used to listen to my stories. It's crazy that I told you that I have a girlfriend but I'm in love with her best friend. I remembered what you told me that tKime. I'm doing what is right, and I couldn't do this without you." Jennie pursed her lips because she couldn't Imagine what Sana is saying because she didn't like the girl.

"I'm not going to hurt both of your best friends, that is why I'm not choosing any of them," Sana looked at Dahyun. "It doesn't really matter anymore. Uhm, Have a good night, Jennie, Dubu,"

If you are a friend of Chaeyoung. What Sana did is influenced by Chaeyoung's personality and what Jennie advised her before. Don't choose someone or something if you feel that it is in the wrong place and wrong time, that is what Chaeyoung taught her.