Chapter 21

Jennie did not expect that Jisoo announced their breakup in the public immediately.

It became horror for Jisoo's family and Kim's are mad that they pulled out of the partnership with the KimJ.

Jisoo didn't care about the break up of the partnership so much because Chaeyoung promised that she will support Jisoo in handling KimJ Inc.

While Jennie is like shot in her back, she felt betrayed.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung chewed her side cheeks as she waits for the person on the other line speaks.

She is not fond of answering Unknown numbers because it can mean a lot of things.

Maybe someone is in danger or someone randomly guessed her number.

"Meet me at JC Café VIP room, It's your wife," She said and ended the call.

Chaeyoung sighed as she saw Jisoo sleeping on her bed. She cuddled Jisoo all night because her best friend has been feeling guilty for hurting Jennie and now they are attacking KimJ Inc.

The elegant woman understands her pain because that's how she felt when she left Jisoo before.

"Jisoo, I have to go. Jennie wants to meet me," Chaeyoung softly whispered in the woman's ear.

"Please be careful," Jisoo mumbled while her eyes is closed, and continued sleeping.

Chaeyoung entered the VIP room and did not expect to receive a loud slap from Jennie.

"That is for destroying my marriage," Jennie madly said.

"Why is it my fault?" Chaeyoung choked while trying to stop her tears. She is vulnerable right now because her walls are still broken. She cannot act so cold especially not to Jennie after what she knew from Jisoo.

"You proposed to me, Jennie. You wanted me to marry you!"

"I don't love you!" Jennie half yelled. "You manipulated me that you are the one I love,"

Chaeyoung painfully smiled and slowly walk near Jennie.

"I love you," Chaeyoung sweetly said and crashed her lips on Jennie's. The brunette unexpectedly responded to the kiss.

Butterflies exploded in their stomach as Jennie snaked her arms around Chaeyoung's waist.

"That's the kiss you've asked for when we were in the countryside." Chaeyoung and Jennie caught their breath as they are pulled from each other.

"I'm leaving everything. I will gonna lose my power and live a simple life. A life that is not your liking. I always tell you this for two years," Chaeyoung pecks Jennie's lips while the brunette is still stunned in her place.

"I'm sorry for destroying your wedding. I already signed the Divorce Paper, you can ask for Lisa's help after you signed it,"

"I just want you to know one thing, I love you so much. I hope you find the person you truly love that loves you back. And I hope that one day, you forgive me," Chaeyoung gave her last peck before walking out of the VIP room.

Jennie got frozen in her place as she felt her knees weaken.

She knows that she has feelings for Park. She just didn't want to acknowledge it.

Jen is furious that she is falling for someone she can't remember.

She's not happy that Chaeyoung left her just like that.

Months have passed but the divorce paper is still with her. She hasn't signed it yet because her body is stopping her to do that.

While, Jisoo is mad because Chaeyoung left her once again. She doesn't have any idea about the countryside house so she doesn't know where to find Chaeyoung.