Chapter 19

"Good Morning," Irene painfully said to Jennie and Dahyun. She didn't sleep well because of the new discoveries. She feels bad about Chaeyoung and Jennie. She doubted Lisa but the woman also showed a copy of the video of the accident that is recorded in Lisa's black box camera in her car.

"You look so tired?" Dubu asked as they went out of the room to see the table full of food.

"I'm not used to sleeping in another house," Irene lied. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, we did,"

Another day, another awkward breakfast together. Jennie cannot stop staring at Chaeyoung while eating. "Heart can remember"

"So, why did you three decide to stay here for a week?" Dahyun spoke to break the silence

"Because it's the first week of the month," Sana weakly said.

"It is like Family week for us, every first week of the month," Jennie unexpectedly said.

"You remembered?!" Irene wowed.

"Aish, I didn't know. It just came out of my mouth out of a sudden," Jennie clenched her jaw, "I hate this, It just kind of popped out of my head,"

"I already talked to Jin, he already fixed the car, you can go home after this," Chaeyoung stood up and was about to leave when Jennie spoke.

"You don't like the idea of me remembering? Why are you so eager to get rid of me?"

"I don't want you to confuse yourself. I don't want you to choose me," Chaeyoung said. 'not now that Jisoo has you. I don't want you to be confused. If I'm the person you really love then I'll be happy. But if it's really Jisoo, it's better not to confuse you,'

"Who told you that I will choose you?" Jennie cocked.

"Exactly," Chaeyoung smiled and bowed before leaving.

"She's confusing," Jennie madly said.

"She's hurting. Are you?" Lisa said.

"No," Jennie mumbled.

"She looks like she doesn't care but I know that she's hurting, just leave everything behind just like how you said it to us when you lost your memory," Sana said.

"Easy for you to say, because it is not you who is feeling lost, feeling empty," Jennie gritted her teeth.

"Your heart remembers Chaeyoung, don't you?" Sana lightens up.

"What?! No! I don't feel anything about her,"

"Oh, I kind of assume. because when I asked you before if you are feeling empty because you lost your memory. But you told me that you feel complete because of Chaeyoung, with or without memories," Sana sadly said but she received a slap from Lisa.

"Then, no need to stay here right? No need to bring your memory back. And Oh, forget about what Sana said," Lisa irritably said as she pulled Sana out.

"That hurts," Sana pouted as Lisa apologized.

"You keep telling her," Lisa said, "I hate how she's hurting Chaeyoung. I'm afraid that if she remembers, she will hurt Chaeyoung more,"

"Yeah, because she can finally tell who she really loves? that what if she wouldn't choose Chaeyoung?" Sana said, "You have a point,"

And that is what Chaeyoung is thinking too. It is better that She choose Jisoo without her memory of Chaeyoung than Choosing Jisoo while she remembers Chaeyoung.

While the three is left at the dining table Irene stood up and ran to Chaeyoung's room.

"Jen, I found a camera," Irene said