Chapter 12

Chaeyoung is back in Seoul and it's been years since she set foot in Seoul. After she saw Jennie kissing the person she truly loves, which hurt her so much, she wanted to take off her feelings and she decided to walk into the park.

"Gladly, only a few people are walking here," the Blonde woman said because she doesn't like staying in a crowded place.

But fate is playing with her.

"Chaengie?" Chaeyoung froze in her place when she heard her name called by that someone she did not expect to hear for five years.

"I can't fall in love," Young Chaeyoung said. "And I'm not interested in love,"

"Chaeyoungie! I'm in love with you. I'm sorry," the woman is short hair said while tears are coming out of her eyes.

Chaeyoung knows exactly who is it even she doesn't turn around.

How can she forget the first person who made her walls have a door? The door that is only for her to open.

But after the confession, Chaeyoung removed the door and made it a whole wall.

That woman only had a door that can easily be fixed but Jennie is different because she broke Chaeyoung's wall that requires time to build up again.

"Rosie, I didn't know you will come back," Chaeyoung stayed still in her position not wanting to see the woman again.

"I never left, I just said that so you stop seeing me," Chaeyoung plainly said.

The woman balled her fist as the blonde woman is making her blood boil.

"I!" the woman tried to say a word but Chaeyoung interrupted her.

"It's been years, can you just stay away from me?"

"Rosie,"

"Don't call me that!" Chaeyoung half yelled still not facing the woman.

"You didn't have to push me away. If you can't love me back before it's fine with me. I understand everything,"

How can the woman not understand when she knows everything about Chaeyoung. She knows every secret that the elegant woman is keeping that no one else knows.

She understands why Chaeyoung cannot fall in love and doesn't want love.

" I just want to stay with you, as your friend. You know that right? Chaeyoung. I'm still waiting for you, I miss my Chaeyoungie so much, I got so worried all these years, I'm wondering if you're getting proper sleep or you have an outlet,"

"Stop! Do I look like I care?" Chaeyoung coldly said.

"Chaeyoung please don't use that cold attitude to me, I know you inside out, remember?" the woman said as she turned Chaeyoung around to see her face.

The woman softened when she see Chaeyoung shedding tears.

"How can I stay when every time you are with me you are giving me that look!" Chaeyoung sniffed as the woman wiped her tears just like how she did before.

"That look that is making me hate to love even more. How can I stay when I can't stand seeing you longing for the love that I couldn't return?! How can I stay when every time you come to me, all I see is the Pain of not being able to be loved back," Chaeyoung softly punched the woman's chest.

This woman is the only person who is able to see Chaeyoung cry.

"Chaeyoungie, It's fine you can cry," she said to the cold young Chaeyoung.

"I can't cry, this scenario will repeat," Young Chaeyoung coldly said.

"This is not a virtual reality anymore, Chaeyoung. Trust me, this trust won't hurt you."

"I can't," Young Chaeyoung replied.

"Okay, If you let it all out and this scenario didn't repeat, you can trust me and open to me okay? This is just for the two of us," the woman smiled.

"Then it would hurt me so much if you died or left?" young Chaeyoung said.

"No, keep that in your mind. it won't happen,"

"Okay, I will only trust you because you saved me," And there Chaeyoung sobbed and cried all her heart and trusted the woman who saved her from the kidnappers. Only her.

After Chaeyoung left the woman five years ago, she voluntarily went back to the virtual reality game she's been stuck with for a year when she is kidnapped when she was ten.

She can't fall in love, but she loves the woman but not romantically. Chaeyoung learned the consequences of opening your wall for someone. She learned it when she was 10 but she still trusted the woman with short hair. Her biggest mistake.

"You're still crying, Chaeyoungie,"

"Because my walls are still broken!!" Chaeyoung half yelled.

"You fell in love?" the woman froze in her place.

"I did," The woman wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung.

"Whoever she is, I'm happy she's able to break that big wall,"

"But she's not mine and I hate it. Maybe it's my karma for hurting you. It's my karma for not being able to love you back,"

"No, Chaengie. We can't choose who to fall in love with. You shouldn't have got worried about that! Look! what you did help me move on," Chaeyoung sobbed once again. "But I can't deny how worried I am when you left,"

"I'm sorry Jisoo. I'm really sorry, I didn't know," Chaeyoung hugged Jisoo tighter while letting her tears out.

'I cheated with your girlfriend and I hid her away from you. I even faked marrying her. I fell in love with the person who finally makes you happy. I always take that happiness away from you. I'm so sorry,"

Chaeyoung didn't know that Jisoo is Jennie's girlfriend until she saw Jisoo in the camera who visited Jennie in the hospital.

The elegant woman never got interested knowing who is Jennie's girlfriend. She never cares who is it. All she knows is her selfishness is acting up. She cannot let go of her first love even it's temporary. She wants to feel love too even for the min time.

"Gosh, Chaeyoung. You don't know how you just made me happy," Jisoo tapped Chaeyoung's back. "Cry it all out, I bet you haven't cried since you left me,"

No one knows about Chaeyoung and Jisoo. Chaeyoung hid Jisoo from everyone because if the others will know about Jisoo, they will also know Chaeyoung's big secret.

While Jisoo never told anyone about Chaeyoung because she knows how the elegant woman wants her privacy and it is a secret that is exclusively for the two of them.

At an early age, Chaeyoung is separated from her family. She lived alone after the incident and only her grandfather and Jisoo knows where she was living.

all Sana and Lisa know is Chaeyoung is just isolating herself in an unknown place while all Jennie knows before is her best friend Jisoo is in love with someone else.

Jisoo met Chaeyoung when they were 10, that is when Jisoo accidentally entered a private property while having a hide and seek game with Jennie.

Jisoo saw a woman locked inside a room with something on her head while there was a tube in Chaeyoung's arms. What weirded Jisoo is why the young Chaeyoung has a lock on her hands.

Since the day she saw Chaeyoung, she observed and heard all conversations, that's when she learned that Chaeyoung is kidnapped. She watched on the small screen what is in Chaeyoung's head. She couldn't take it anymore which made her move. She saved Chaeyoung and brought her back to her family.

"Please take me back, Chaeyoung," Jisoo softly said as Chaeyoung pulled out from the hug and wiped her tears.

"I can't. I'm sorry," Chaeyoung said leaving Jisoo broke.