Chapter 20

Jennie got mad as she realized what is she doing with Chaeyoung. They went back to Seoul as soon as Jennie walked out on Chaeyoung.

Irene feels bad and carries the information heavily while Jennie is still confused but she is so stubborn. She still believes that she's in love with Jisoo when in fact Chaeyoung is making her weak.

A week has passed and The other three has already gone back to Seoul. Chaeyoung groans as she heard a loud knock on her house, of course, she knows who is it. Only two people who knows where she lives and it's impossible that it's her grandfather because he's too weak to come.

The elegant woman opens the door to see Jisoo crying.

"Hey," Chaeyoung soften and pulled Jisoo inside her house and hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"Will you listen?" Jisoo nervously said. "It's about love,"

"Of course. Whatever it is Jisoo, you know we can talk about it," Chaeyoung assured her.

"I can't get married," Jisoo sobbed, "I don't want to get married. It's all my fault,"

"I'm sorry, I know this is not your kind of conversation but I don't know where to go," Chaeyoung tapped her back thinking about what did Jennie do to Jisoo.

"I proposed to my girlfriend but I'm in love with someone else," Jisoo said that making Chaeyoung stunned.

"It's not you! I swear. It's Chaeyoung, she's part of our circle of friends," she confessed. "What should I do? Jennie cares about her reputation."

Jisoo told Chaeyoung everything, from why did she date Jennie even though she doesn't love her the same way.

The elegant woman understood. She hurt Jisoo so much that she build that kind of mindset.

"I know that you are always right. I should have understood you earlier. Now I have hurt the people I care about," Jisoo sighed.

"Always do what you think is the right thing to do," Chaeyoung said. "Don't stress yourself so much, take a breath for a moment,"

"How about you? the person you love. Why you didn't fight for her, Chaeyoung?"

"She not mine in the first place. I also make mistakes, Jisoo. I just can't let it go, so somehow I can say that I fought for her. But things are complicated." Chaeyoung smiled while telling her that amused Jisoo.

'She really loves her,' Jisoo thought.

"She's in love with someone else. I just did what I think is right. Letting go. Even my heart is choosing her, I decided to let go," Chaeyoung said. "Now, it is like I'm in your position when you fell in love with me, the difference is, I didn't push it,"

It is the very first time that Jisoo and Chaeyoung talked about love. And Jisoo is very happy to have this moment with her best friend.

Chaeyoung's wall is already broken.

Jisoo being herself, she thought of a way to break the engagement.

She knows it's the right thing to do.

She entered Jennie's office and tried to find something that she can use against Jennie.

Surprisingly she saw the envelope, Jennie is currently out with Irene, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung while Jisoo plans to wait for them inside Jennie's office.

The woman have grown interested in the envelope and opened it. She widen her eyes when she saw Chaeyoungie's name written on the Marriage certificate with Jennie.

"It makes sense," Jisoo felt betrayed.

"My wall is still broken"

"You will hate me," Chaeyoung said.