Chapter 10

It's exactly a month since Chaeyoung hasn't seen Jennie. She knows that this is bound to happen.

Coming back to their company and going back to her normal world is just tiring her. Life with Jennie in the countryside is way better.

She also finished talking to her Grandfather, and he is very understanding of what Chaeyoung did because he also fell in love with Chaeyoung's grandmother. However, he cannot tolerate seeing Chaeyoung vulnerable because of a girl she can't have.

Chaeyoung left her coffee farm to the caretaker, Jin, and also expanded their coffee shops in Seoul.

The elegant woman just came back from the countryside but she is immediately sent to have a business meeting with some big businesses in Seoul.

Chaeyoung as the successor and the most powerful person in Korea carried her Dominant energy as she entered the meeting room.

Finally, she joined a meeting where big business people will finally meet the woman behind the success of PCY.

However, Chaeyoung froze when she saw Jennie sitting in the middle of the table but she brushed her shock off and coldly sat down in her chair to listen to the presentation.

The presentation is so boring that she wants to make the presenter stop and just leave the place.

That's how Chaeyoung works in her own company. She will make the presenter stop and teach her the right way. Why not? she wants the best inside her company.

But when the presentation is from the other company, she will send Lisa to attend but Chaeyoung is watching the whole presentation inside her office. She will make Lisa stop the presenter and tell them that Park's are not interested anymore.

This time, Chaeyoung just wants to stay. She is not listening but she wants to stay because Jennie is there.

The woman she fake married is near her.

She looks dead and cold but her heart is crazily beating for the brunette.

Out of frustration on the presentation, Chaeyoung picked up her phone and typed a message to Lisa.

"You did this, did you?"Chaeyoung did not mind if everyone is looking at her because she's focusing on her phone than the presentation.

It is her lowkey sign that the presentation doesn't interest her.

While Jennie wants to call Chaeyoung out because of the kind of disrespect the elegant woman is showing.

Jennie wants to burst out just like how she is with every people who don't respect her company.

However, the arrogant woman cannot fight the Park, because it can affect their company. And for some reason, she doesn't like to leave some bad impression on the PCY.

"What are you talking about boss?" Lisa replied.

"You know that the meeting I'll be going to is with Kim tech! and Jennie is part of the project!!" Chaeyoung replied. "I see, that's why you keep telling me that it's a big company but never mentioned the name,"

"Chaeyoung,"

"No! It's fine, Lisa. If you think I'm backing out because it's Jennie, I'm not that low,"

"I know. I'm sorry, I'm just afraid to tell you," Lisa replied as she sighed.

Sana smirked as she saw Lisa sighed. "You're crazy, Lisa"

"Grandpa Park wants this to happen," Lisa groans.

"Why?" Sana raised her eyebrow out of curiosity.

"I don't know, Sana! Leave me alone!" Lisa said but she felt soft lips against her.