Chapter 6

Chaeyoung did not expect her relationship with Jennie to blossom this far. She did not also expect that the brunette still doesn't remember her past.

Her feelings for the brunette grew and when she said before that it is temporary, now she wanted it to be permanent.

She is so afraid but also expects it to only last for months even though she knows that hiding Jennie in the countryside can cause a delay in Jen's memory recovery.

"Are you hiding something from me, Chaeyoung?" Jennie pouted as Chaeyoung sighed.

"I.. Jen unnie, we can't just leave the Farm," Chaeyoung normally, not giving any hint of lying.

"Then let's ask Jin Oppa to look for it for a while," Jennie said. She has also only interacted with a few people on the Farm because Chaeyoung can't risk it even though people in the countryside are not fond of social media or are outdated about the family of the most powerful people in Korea.

The brunette so far is not questioning it because she is so focused on remembering Chaeyoung.

"Okay fine, but not now," Chaeyoung gave her sweetest smile and peck the brunette. "I love you, Nini,"

"I love you too, Chaeyoungie," She giggled.

For a year, Jennie did not go farther than the farm. It is getting lonely but Chaeyoung is still on her 'getting things interesting' that is keeping them happy together.

"Chaeyoung, I remembered something," Chaeyoung froze in her place as she heard what the brunette just said, "I brought you in a luxurious restaurant for our date," Jennie said. "I don't exactly know where it is but I think I saved enough money for us to go to such kind of restaurant, but the memory is vague. You must be happy I managed to treat you there," Jennie giggled.

"We should visit that place again, maybe I can clearly remember,"

"Jen, It's not me," Chaeyoung said in her mind.

"Oh yeah, I remembered, but that place is already closed, Jennie and I can't remember where is that place exactly." Chaeyoung apologetically said. She's been lying and continuously lying. She is not expecting this but her sin is just adding up.

"Aww, nevermind," Jen hugged Chaeyoung, "At least you remembered the moment, right? That's what's important since that treat is especially for you,"

"Is it not me you love, Jen?" Chaeyoung thought. "Aish, of course, it's somebody else Chaeyoung. She just mistook you of someone she loves dearly,"

"Will you able to love me too? I think that will never happen once she remembers everything," Chaeyoung sighed.

"I can always pretend that it's me that she loves."

After that Jennie also already let go of whatever her past memory is because she cannot just force herself to remember. After all, Chaeyoung has already completed her.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Chaeyoung," Jennie said and kneeled in front of Chaeyoung which made the elegant woman shocked. Jennie is holding a ring which made Chaeyoung question where did she get that and when.

Sana and Lisa showed themselves while holding the camera that Chaeyoung bought, it made sense to Chaeyoung how Jennie got a ring.

"Don't you want to wait for your memory to come back?" Chaeyoung worriedly said.

"Why? with or without my old memory, I will love to spend my life with you, Chaeyoung," Jen said. "Chaeyoung please, marry me,"

The elegant woman tilted her head to her two best friends, and Lisa and Sana just nodded and gave their thumbs up.