Chapter 2

What really happened?

How did Chaeyoung meet Jennie?

How did this potential love story begin?

Flashback

It is Chaeyoung's first time going to the bar, and she is just in fact pushed by her two Best friends, Sana and Lisa. She is someone who hates wasting her time on something that cannot benefit her.

She hates how disgusting people are with dancing and drinking while some are making out, that's why she decided to tell her friends that she needs some air outside and separate from them.

Chaeyoung sighed and sat down on the edge of the bar where no one can notice her.

"Who are you hiding to?" A brunette woman sat beside her.

"Those flirty people," Chaeyoung boldly said.

"Why are you here then?" the woman mockingly said.

"I don't really know," Chaeyoung sighed as she was stunned to see a beautiful woman in front of her. She got the weird feeling that she needed to brush off immediately.

"I'm Kim Jennie," She said, "I'm also actually hiding from them too. Don't worry about me, I have a girlfriend," she chuckled. "I'm not a threat,"

Chaeyoung suddenly loosened up, "Good, she has a girlfriend," she said to herself because she hates flirts.

They talked to each other as if they know each other for a long time and unexpectedly had a fun time talking about different things as if they are the only people inside the bar.

They are also both drunk already and just having fun.

"You can laugh and smile," Jennie giggle. "The first time I saw you earlier, I thought you will kill me with your gaze,"

"Oh, maybe it's the alcohol!" Chaeyoung laughed. "I don't usually drink,"

"Then why are you drinking now?" Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"Cause you're interesting," Chaeyoung smiled as they continued talking about themselves and knowing about each other.

For some reason, Jennie felt familiarity as if Chaeyoung is someone she's been looking for. It is a strong connection between them that they couldn't deny, or maybe it is just the alcohol.

"I really want to kiss you right now, but I have a girlfriend," Jennie feels so comfortable with Chaeyoung. She makes her laugh and makes her think of a new topic to talk about which she never did before.

Jennie hates long conversations, but with Chaeyoung, she wants to talk to her all day.

"Why are you here then?" Chaeyoung seductively said repeating what has Jennie asked her earlier.

"I want to have fun for a while, being with people who know me is suffocating me a little bit, I wanted to be on my own,"

"How about we do that? have fun?" Without thinking twice, Chaeyoung slammed her mouth on Jennie and the brunette immediately responded after a second of being confused. As soon as she felt the warm and soft lips of the elegant woman she unconsciously responded.

The kiss is far different and better than a kiss with her own girlfriend.

Chaeyoung just felt her heart skip. She is known as the woman who can't fall in love, the woman who cringes on love. However, the woman she is kissing right now is making her feel different things that she never felt before.

She is never been afraid, but meeting the brunette fears her a lot, especially Jennie is in a relationship.

Is she doing the right thing? Chaeyoung knows that she's not, however, these feelings are rare to her that she wants to keep going on.