Chapter 7

Once again, Jennie is in the hospital bed, just like the scenario two years ago. Her scratches healed that fast and the damage is not severe.

The brunette is driving fast as she saw Sana's car chasing her just like how she remembers Chaeyoung's car chasing her before bumping her. It scares her a lot.

All she thinks while driving is how Chaeyoung hurt her for lying. She loved her so much and trusted her.

All she wants right now is to remember. She is not in her right mind as her heart and head are aching.

"Hey," the doctor said as the brunette opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" Jennie spoke. "What happened?"

"Do you know me?" the doctor asked but Jennie shook her head. Dr. Park has been Jennie's doctor since the accident two years ago and they bonded like a father and daughter.

Dr. Park already expected this because the brunette had her head hardly hit, but he still can't deny his disappointment.

"I'm Dr. Park, you are in the hospital, what was the last thing you remember?"

"I remember telling my family that I will go for a vacation break and told my girlfriend about it," Jennie said.

"After that, do you remember what happened?"

"I don't know, that last thing I know is me walking out of our house and driving my car," the brunette said.

"That's it. You can rest, for now, Jennie-shi and I will check on you later,"

"How? Oh, of course, you know my name. Who wouldn't know? I'm the only Kim Jennie," Jennie smirked.

"But Jennieshi? don't call me that, I don't even know you." the brunette rolled her eyes while the doctor nodded her head.

The doctor went out to see the three best friends outside the room patiently waiting for the news. They waited outside out of fear that Jennie get shocked and they don't want to risk waiting inside.

"How is she Dr. Park?" Chaeyoung asked, Dr. Park have known Chaeyoung for a long time after her mysterious incident when she was a kid. Dr. Park became her doctor since then and he also had grown concerned for the elegant woman.

He never saw Chaeyoung this worried with anyone before and Jennie really broke the elegant woman's high wall.

"I've checked her and I know that it's not good for her since she just got into an accident two years ago," Dr. Park sighed.

"Jennie regained her memory," Chaeyoung, Sana, and Lisa looked down.

"She may not want to see me again," Chaeyoung said. "But Can I apologize before leaving?"

"That's the thing," Dr. Park cleared his throat.

"Nini cannot remember what happened before and after the accident two years ago," Dr. Park said.

'She doesn't remember me?' Chaeyoung froze in her place as she is still processing what she just heard.

"So, she doesn't remember us?" Lisa asked as the Doctor nodded.

"It can be permanent. Don't worry the heart will always remember," Dr. Park tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I'm not the person she loves, Dr. Park," the elegant woman sighed. Jennie has been remembering her romantic memories which are not with Chaeyoung, however, the elegant woman keeps lying and claiming that the romantic memories she has are with Chaeyoung.

'I just want her to love me,' Chaeyoung thought. She hated love, she doesn't like love but what is happening to her is she is like a love maniac, love deprived, and hopeless romantic.