Chapter 13

Blood is all over Jennie's face while looking at her bloody hands. She saw a car behind her moving faster than she is. Jennie got startled and woke up from her nap.

Of course, she can't remember how she got into the accident, but she is having some bad feelings about it. She is a well-known person in Korea and there is a possibility that her accident is planned. However, why her accident has never reached the media?

However, that is not really her focus right now. All she wants to know is what is that certain feelings she is missing. She always knows that there is something more than her accident because of the weird things and habits that she's been doing since she woke up from the hospital.

Jennie kept herself busy by working in her office.

But suddenly someone entered without a warning.

The brunette was about to yell when she saw her fiance in tears.

"Jisoo, What happened," Jennie stood up and gave her a hug.

"She's back. No, she never left. I met her again," Jennie felt stung in her heart when she heard it.

'That's great Jennie, it means you still love Jisoo,' Jennie thought because lately, she's having this unexpected thought of falling out of love with Jisoo. It is like her heart is missing someone she doesn't know and it is freaking her out because it is with someone she saw in her dreams, the elegant woman in her simple clothes.

Going back, Jennie knows who is her fiance's talking about and It's Jisoo's first love.

"Do you still love her?" the brunette gritted her teeth. She never know the name of that girl and never saw the face of the woman who's making Jisoo this broke.

"No, I don't. I just couldn't accept the fact that she doesn't want me in her life anymore. You have to understand Jen."

"Understand what?! that you are crying for someone who doesn't want you in her life?! Come on Jisoo! I hate fucking seeing you crying over that woman again! She doesn't even care about you!"

"We're done about this Jisoo! it's been years but she is still affecting you this much!" for some reason, Jennie considers her irritation as insecurity of not being loved enough by Jisoo the way her best friend loves her first love. They are getting married but her fiance's heart is still with her first love.

"She cares Jennie!!" Jisoo yelled back. "She did it so I can fucking move on and it worked! She fucking cares Jennie!"

"Then why are you still hurt?" Jen choked because all the time that Jisoo is broken, Jennie is there. For all the time that Jisoo is hurt and crying, Jennie is comforting her and wiping her tears. But still, Jisoo keeps defending her first love after everything.

"Because I want us to go back to where we left. I care about her a lot. I can't deny this soft spot she has in my heart,"

"Why would you bother, Jisoo? I don't understand!" Jennie is obviously frustrated because she is also dealing with her own problem but then Jisoo is throwing her the same old problem they have been fighting about since they were kids. Jennie and Jisoo keep fighting because of Chaeyoung since they were kids. And still fighting because Jisoo keeps choosing and defending Chaeyoung.

"Because! I'm the only one who knows her from inside and out," Jennie felt tears coming out of her eyes as she hears those from Jisoo. Jennie knows that it's hopeless to talk anymore because she will never understand where Jisoo is coming from and the same old shit tires her enough.

"You sounds like you're in love!!" Jennie yelled without caring now if someone might hear it. No danger as Irene is the only person who can possibly hear it.

"I told you I'm not!! Why am I even expecting you to understand! I don't know why did I even come here!" Jisoo sighed.

"Because I'm your fiance, Jisoo!" Jennie irritable said. "Get out! I don't want to deal with your shit or that girl's shit with you again!"

Jisoo hoped that Jennie will comfort her and understand her without asking for too much information she cannot share herself, but they are always ending up this way. So she bolted out from Jennie's office without thinking twice.

She is shocked to see Irene, Tzuyu, and Dahyun outside while Nayeon is walking away. The four clearly heard everything that Jennie and Jisoo fought about. So, she knows that she fucked up again.

"Aish!!" Jisoo ran and pulled Nayeon inside a room where no one can see them.

"What the fuck Jisoo!" Nayeon groans.

"Listen,"

"No! Don't Jisoo! I'm so fucking tired of your shit. You fucking told me you love me then what's next? You proposed to Jennie! Then this?!!" Nayeon yelled out of frustration.

"What the fuck are you doing with your life Jisoo! You are in love with whoever that woman is that you and Jennie keep fighting about! I betrayed my best friend because I fell in love with you while Jennie is sleeping in that hospital bed for two years!"

"Do you even know what you are feeling anymore?" Nayeon wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. I keep messing everything up. I'm not in love with that woman anymore. I'm not expecting all of you to understand because it's only me and her who can." Jisoo started. She's tired of everything.

"I dated Jennie because I know the feeling of being not able to love back. I know that she's been in love with me since we were kids. When Ch- I mean my first love left me, I decided to shift my love for her to Jennie."

"It's unfair Jisoo," Nay mumbled.

"I know it's unfair, but I don't really love C- that woman anymore. I learned to love Jennie, but when she left for two years. We don't know where she is, she might be happy with someone else that she chose to stay or she might be dead, we don't know," She calmly said while Nayeon is now in tears.

"I did not know that I can fall in love again after my first love. I am so focused on trying to love Jennie back that I didn't know what I'm missing out. I fell in love with you Nayeon. You're the person I love, but then Jennie came back,"

"She came back as if she did not leave. Jennie's return is like taking me back to that feeling of not being able to love back. I promised myself to love Jennie with all my heart because she deserves the return for loving me,"

"Then how about me? How about me who loves you back? We are in love Jisoo, but you chose Jennie, just because your pride cannot take that your first love cannot love you back?" Nayeon barked.

"Do you think I'm not hurting? That the woman I'm in love with cannot choose me?" she shook her head.

"Your first love left you because she wants you to choose the person who you truly love and loves you back, and not choosing to love the woman who's been in love with you that you can't love back,"

"It is like, you are proving to your first love that choosing someone you cannot love back will work. Is it worth it Jisoo?" Nayeon asked once again leaving Jisoo Broken.

"What have I done?" Jisoo said.

For what it's worth. Jisoo drove to where she always goes when she's down.

"You're also back here" Jisoo sobbed as she see Chaeyoung open the door of the house where their friendship grow.

Chaeyoung saw how messed up Jisoo is so she gave her a comforting hug. She is somehow responsible and she hates that she's here again for Jisoo because it might cause another problem.

"Of course, Jisoo. This is my home," Chaeyoung mumbled. "Just cry, Jisoo. I'm really sorry," she tapped the woman's back.

"I'm sorry I did this to you," Chaeyoung added. "You don't have to say a word, just cry,"

"You didn't do this to me, Chaeyoung. I did this to me,"

"I just want my Chaengie back,"

"You will hate me, Jisoo," Chaeyoung said remembering what she did with Jennie. "Please stop doing this to me,"

"I will never hate you, Rosie,"

'I know you will,' Chaeyoung thought. 'Because I'm in love with your girlfriend'

Forget me, not (Chaennie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें