Chapter 5

"Oh, not in that clothes, Sana. Dress in some simple clothes. They are in the countryside," Lisa said as she saw Sana's dress like she is going to a party. "Jennie though they are both in the middle class. Chaeyoung made sure that people in the place couldn't recognize Jennie,"

"What the hell? Chaeyoung? living in the countryside? She must be serious to go this far" Sana said "I feel bad for the high and mighty Jennie, is this her punishment for being arrogant?" she added before changing her clothes. "I feel sorry for lying to my girlfriend,"

"You don't feel bad, Sana. You don't also feel sorry for your girlfriend," Lisa rolled her eyes. "As long as it's for Chaeyoung, we don't feel bad or sorry to anyone,"

"Of course, it's Chaeyoung," Sana smirked. "And I would love to see Jennie being at the bottom,"

--

Lisa expected this to happen, she expected to be stressed about how Sana kept telling her how irritating Jennie is when she met her, while In the countryside, all you can hear is laughter and running inside the home.

It's like, Kids are living there and not adults.

"You did not just slap my butt!" Jennie groans while she is chasing the laughing Chaeyoung.

"Stop chasing me, grandma!" Chaeyoung chuckled which made more smoke coming out from the brunette's nose, Jennie is surely mad now that she charged her body to the elegant woman until they both fell on the floor.

The laughter suddenly stopped as the moment is heating up. Jennie stared at Chaeyoung's soft and wet lips and slowly closed the gap between her and Chaeyoung.

It feels right, for months they are together, Chaeyoung didn't take advantage of her, she respected Jennie in many ways. Chaeyoung also feels it and responded to the brunette's kiss.

"Oh my god, I am so ready to watch a live porn," Sana smirked and covered Lisa's eyes. Jennie subconsciously pushed Chaeyoung but immediately apologized.

"what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung coldly asked which made them chills. Jennie thought that Chaeyoung doesn't like the two women who suddenly showed up in their house.

"Hi, I'm Jennie, Are you Chaeyoung's friends?" Jennie nicely asked even though she is doubtful and it shocked Sana because they already met before and she doesn't like Jennie's attitude back then. "Come inside, we'll prepare something,"

Sana chuckled remembering that the Jennie in front of her lost her memory. "This Jennie is better than the arrogant one I met before," she whispered to Lisa, "I hope her memory doesn't come back,"

"What did high and mighty Jennie ever do to you to be this bitter," Lisa whispered back but Sana ignored her.

"We heard what happened to you, we are Chaeyoung's best friends, I'm Sana and that woman with bangs is Lisa," Sana smiled.

"Sana? hmm, I think I've already heard your name before," Jennie said. "Have we met before?"

"Of course, are you seriously asking that? you're my bestfriend's girlfriend for a year, we bonded a lot before," Sana evilly chuckled while Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and Lisa is trying to stop herself from laughing.

"I feel so stupid asking that," Jennie facepalmed, "I'll prepare some food,"

"I'm loving this so much," Sana evilly giggled and suddenly stopped when we saw Chaeyoung.

"Who told you to come here?" Chaeyoung seriously said and gave Lisa a deadly look.

"I.. Chaeyoung, I.." Sana felt her face sweating, "Jennie, yes. Jennie needs to see other hmm too, you know?"