Jise zindegi dhundh rahi hain

It was midnight. A beautiful girl near 24 was sleeping. Her long hair were fallen all over the pillow. A sweet smile krept on her face. She was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly her cellphone rang. Her sleep broke. She picked the call in sleep.

"Yes...who? She said in sleepy tone. "Mam we badly need you. come fast its an emergency" A man said from other side of phone.

"okay! I am coming". She got up and cahnged her dress from pajama to salwar suit with low energy. Her body was not in mood to work. She frwoned and wore her rob while yawning. She got into her car and started driving. She reached at her destination. As she entered she saw staff were standing infront a room. She was feeling still sleepy. But her sleep went away when she heared horrible scream from the room.

" Darwaja kholo...na...kiya kia maine? mujhe kiyu aise kamre mein bandh kardiya?" mujhe andhere se daar lagta hain. Mujhe mere maa ke pash jana hain"

Someone cried while barging the door. The girl looked at the staff and gave a confused look.

"We know only you can handel such cases, Please treat him! We can't tolarate him anymore" A Doctor said from behind.The bargening also stopped. She gulped and unlocked the door. Then slowly pushed it and entered. The room was dark. A boy around 25-26 was crying folding his knees. She turned on the light. The boy stopped crying. His back was facing him. Bandaged wrapped around his head. She slowly went near him.As she put hand on his shoulder next moment she got heated by a vase. Her head started bleeding.

"Yay! maza aya!! The boy turned and started clapping in happiness. Staff came inside and a nurse held her and other nurses held the boy tighly. But he started crying.

" Ms. Bondita are you all right? how dare you to hit her you mad boy! Doctor shout at him. He started crying like a baby. He freed his hand and started throwing things here and there while crying. Bondita just watching him shockinly.
The doctor held him and about to slap him but bondita held the doctor's hand.

"Don't you dare to hit him! was that we got taught that to treat a patient? Bondita scolded. The boy hide behind her. He was culching her dupatta in fear.

"But he just hit you!" The doctor said. "so what is that mean we also should hit him?" She scolded while winching in pain.

"Do whatever you want! just take this mental man from here! The doctor argued and left. She looked at the staff everyone was looking down.

" Go do your duities" She shout. The staff left. She was frowing in anger. Suddenly she heared a crying. She looked behind. He was crying culching her dupatta. Bondita didn't knew but he felt an unknown connection with him. An attachment. She felt pity. Tears were falling from his long eyelashes which were rolling on his fair bruised cheeks and his lips were shivering.

"kiya hua? rou kiyu rahe ho? Bondita asked making him sat on bed.

" woh logh bohat bure hain? mujhe mara unhone mujhe dard bhi horaha hain" he complained while sobbing.

"Accha? kaha dard horaha hain? batao mujhe? main doctor hu na? thik kar dungi. or kisne mara tumhe?" Bondita asked sweetly helding his hand.

"yaha dard horaha hain he made her saw his hand which was salined. She smiled a little at his innocent.

" thoda sahi dard hoga fir yeh thik hojayega". Aab tum rona bandh karo?
Bondita asked.

"woh logh fir detenge mujhe, tum unlogo ko daanto na? " The boy said while crying. Bondita raised her hand. He thought she is also gonna slap him so he moved his face a little. But she slowly placed her hand on his cheeks and wipped his tears.

"thik hain main sabko datungi. hinmaat hain agar kisi ne tumhe kuch kaha to!
main unko job se hi nikal dungi" Bondita told him.

Sotti? He asked cutely pinching his throat. Bondita smiled and pinched her throat.