4 years Later

t was new Delhi. A handsome young man was sitting in the car while working in laptop. He was wearing a black suit. Driver was driving. Suddenly a little girl near 4 came infront. Driver somehow saved the girl and the car got hited by tree. The man sitting inside shout at him. "what happened? drive carefully! The man shout. " sorry sir that girl came infront all of sudden so in case to save her..." Before the driver complete the man got down and saw that little girl standing at the middle while adoring a kitten. He ran to her and pulled her aside.

"aap thik ho beta? lagi to nehi?" The man asked. The girl shook her head and smiled. She was so cute that his heart started melting. "aap yaha bich sadak pe kiya kar rahe thei? agar kuch hojata to?" The man asked. "agar...main nei atti to yeh kity ko kuch hojata na? aplog tik se gali nei chalate" The girl replied. "sorry fir to galti humari hain.. apka naam kiya hain?" The man asked. "bini!" the girl replied happily. "kitna piyara naam hain bilkul apki tarha" The man said. "aur apka...apka naam kiya hain?" Bini asked.
"mera naam Anirudh hain" The man replied and forwarded his hand to sake. Bini shaked and laughed. "apki...mumma kaha hain? akeli hain kiya? Anirudh asked. That moment a beautiful women came running to them behind Anirudh.

" Bini! aap kaha chali gayi thi? aise koi jata hain mumma ko chodhke?" The woman came and hugged bini. Anirudh was facing his back. It was none other than bondita. "mumma aram se meri kitty dab jayegi" Bini said. " meri jaan nikal gayi thi aur aapko kitty ki padi hain?" The women scolded while crying. "aab apko badi fikar ho rahi hain apki bacche ki? itni careless kaise hosakti hain aap? aise rode pe chodh deti hain akele" Anirudh taunted. Bondita realise and got confused.

"Sir gadi thik hogayi aa jaiye" Driver called anirudh. Anirudh waved at Bini and started walking. Bondita broke the hug and turned but she was facing his back. Bondita looked at Bini. "kon tha woh?" Bondita asked. "woh unke gadi ke samne hi to kitten agaya tha. usiko bachane to bhagi thi" Bini replied. "accha! ek to khudh careless driver rakhte hain aur mujhe careless keh rahe thei aur apko kitni bar kaha hain? strangers se baat nehi karte? kiyu ki? Bondita scolded. "maine nehi ki unhone baat ki mujhse mumma! unhe daato na?" Bini replied puffing her cheeks. It remind her of Anirudh. Bondita smiled and brusht them. they started laughing. Bondita held her hand and started walking while talking. Anirudh was in car and he was thinking about bini. "kitni piyari bacchi thi. thankgod woh safe hain" Anirudh said to himself and again focused on laptop.

It was Bondita's hospital. She was in her cabin. She was standing infront her table. her back was facing the door. she was checking file. She was wearing a sky blue salwar kameez. The man read her name and stood behind her. Wind started blowing. Her long hair was flying along with her Sky blue dupatta and covered his face. The scent of her dupatta felt very known to him. She realised and turned.

"ops sorry sir" Bondita said and pulled her dupatta away. as she saw his face. she got numb. eyes got moist. the speed of wind increased. Their hair was flying she Couldn't help but touched his face if he was in real and whishpered
"Anirudh!". It was none other than anirudh. He felt her touch also very known. "you know me? Ms....Dr. Das? Anirudh asked. Bondita removed her hand with a jerk. " yeah I...I saw you on tv so I was checking if you are in real" Bondita told while looking down.

"nazre woh churate hain joh kuch chupate hain ya galat karte hain. aap kiyu jhuka rahi hain?" Anirudh asked looking at her hair. "nehi...to.. ap bathiye main yeh file deke ati hu" Bondita told and left her cabin. Bondita started crying. "Anirudh woh yaha kiya kar raha hain? woh thik to hoga na? kitne dino badh dekha pata nehi khudko Kaise roukungi" Bondita said to herself. after sometime she wipped her tears and went back to her cabin. Anirudh was waiting for her. It was hard for her to behave like a stranger to him. She sat on her chair. "ji ki...kiya problem hain apko?" Bondita asked looking here and there as she was afraiding to look direct in his eyes. "I am suffering with neurological problems I guess. I was suggested to visit you. By the way I am the new owner of this hospital and your boss too" Anirudh replied. Bondita got surprised. "too aap hain humare new owner?" Bondita asked shocking. She knew that owner is changing but never thought it would be him. Anirudh noded. "sorry... I didn't knew" Bondita said and got up.