Tu barkha meri main tera badal piya

Bondita closed the door and went to Anirudh. He was still lying in the same position.

" nutter butter" Bondita said sweetly with moist eyes. Anirudh turned a little.
Bondita sat beside him. He got up and looked down.

ki...kiya...hain...mu..mujhe tumse baat... nehi karni nehi karni...katti! tum ne mu.. mujhe daata ush...ush ke liye...! Anirudh said while pushing her away. "thik hain chali jayungi... par tum meri baat suno to ekbaar? Bondita asked and held his face.

" kiya tumne jo kiya woh sahi tha? mana tumhe ghussa aya par aise kisiko humein dard thodi dena chahiye? socho usse kitna dard horaha hoga? Bondita said sweetly. Anirudh looked at her. Bondita continued.

"agar aisa karoge to sab tumhe bura kahenge hain na? fir tumse koi baat bhi nehi karega or nahi khelega. kiya tum chahte ho sab logh tumhe bura kahe?" Bondita asked caressing his cheeks.
Anirudh shook his head. "fir? fir kiyu kiya aisa? huh? Bondita asked.

" kiyu...kiyuki... mujhe accha nehi laga... tum....shirf...mujhe hug karti ho na? fir usko...usko... kiyu kiya? jaab dekha ta... tab laga woh tumhe...tumhe mujhse dur leke chala jayega...tum...tum usse meri... meri jagah dedogi...or mu...mujhe akele akele chodh dogi...tum...tum chali jayogi...main... kaise...kaise rahunga? maar...maar nehi... jayunga? Anirudh replied while sobbing. Bondita hugged him placing his head exactly upon her heart. Anirudh also warpped his arms around her waist.

"aisa kuch nehi hoga...tumhari jagah main kisiko nehi de sakti. tum to khash ho mere liye sabse khash. Bondita said while tried not to cry. " sotti...na... mujhe... mujhe nehi chodogi na kabhi bhi? Anirudh asked while crying.
"sotti...I promise. Bondita replied running her hand slowly throgh his hair and kissed his head.

Bondita silently cried thinking this world is too cruel for his innocence.He is a rich successful business man and how is state became?He declared dead? How his life got ruined? There is no one to take care of him. how will she leave him alone? what if she has to leave him oneday? will anyone take his responsibility for lifetime? will someone understand his needs? he wants nothing but only some love and affection towards him. not romantic love but the love which make him feel secure. which make him feel he is not abounded. He has someone to stay beside him forever. Bondita hugged him more tightly. Her dress also getting wet by his tears. She kept running her hand through his hair. He felt solace in her arms. He just wishing to stay like that in her arms forever. He felt protected and safe. it also get him rid from his insecurities.She felt his temperature too high and parted away in guiltiness of her mistakes.

"aab khana khalo? main garam karke layu?" Bondita asked while wipping his tears. Anirudh noded with a smile.

Bondita fed him by her hands then gave him medicine and lied him down. She covered him with blanket and pated his hair. Anirudh gestured towards his forhead. "kiya?" Bondita asked. "kissi do na ya pe" Anirudh demanded making a puppy face. Bondita laughed and kissed his forhead. He smiled clossing his eyes. Bondita kept running her hand through his hair. He was feeling so relaxed. she making him drank water in every 15 mins. She kept awaken for him like a mother does.

Few days passed. bondita was standing infront mirror wearing a red gown and making hair. Anirudh came to her and kept looking at her with open mouth. Bondita saw him through mirror. "kiya dekh rahe ho aise?" Bondita asked. Anirudh came near with tiny steps. "tum to bilkul pari ki tarha lag rahi ho, nehi nehi gudiya jaisi. dekho meri doll ki tarha" Anirudh told showing his doll who exactly wearing red gown with a Princess crown. Bondita laughed.

" woh sab chodo aaj hum bahar jayenge. ayo tumhe ready kardu" bondita told.

"par hum kaha jarahe hain?" Anirudh asked. "mere college mein aaj reunion party hain to waha jana hain" Bondita told while removing his t-shirt. "matlab doston se miloge?" Anirudh asked. Bondita noded. "main jaake bore nehi hojayunga?" hum kuch hi der ke liye jaa rahe hain. fir wapas ajaynege" Bondita told while making him wear shirt clossed his shirt buttons. She combed his hair. He was looking handsome in white shirt.