karte to hain sath safar

Anirudh was wipping his hair standing infront of Mirror. Bondita knocked helding breakfast. Anirudh looked at her through mirror for sometime then again started wipping his hair. Bondita knocked more loudly. "you don't need to knock" Anirudh said. "knock kiya to zaruri nehi. agar knock nehi karti to kehte I am your boss. why didn't you knocked?". Bondita said mimicking him. "haar baat pe taunt marna zaruri hain? " Anirudh asked. Bondita put the plate on table and snatched towel from him and made him sat on bed forcefully.

"what the..." Before anirudh complete bondita put her finger on his lips. there eyes met and he got lost in her. She smiled and slowly made him ate the first morsel. He took it then realised she was tricking him. Bondita giggled. Anirudh turned his face. Bondita cupped his cheeks and made him ate forcefully. Anirudh threw the plate away. "aap yeh sab karke kiya sabit karna chahti hain?" Anirudh asked loudly. "kiya hum yeh boss employ khlena side mein rakh sakte hain kuch der ke liye?" Bondita said sweetly. Anirudh didn't replied and gave an irritating look.

"apko kis baat ki itni chidh hain mujhse? aisa kiyu lagta hain jaise kisi chiz ka ghussa utarte hain mujhe pe? khudh kehte hain apko meri zarurat hain. or jab apka dhiyaan rakhne ki kosis karti hu to aise ghussa karte hain mujhpe. main hongi apke liye apki employ ya doctor but mere liye aap mere dost jaise hain. aap mujhe kuch bhale hi na maane. main apni zimmedari jarur nibhayungi. Bondita told and bent down to pic the pieces of broken plate.

"aap rehne dijiye servants kar lenge" Anirudh told. "aapne mujhe treatment ke liye bulaya hain. aur thik hone ke liye khana important hain. jo aap khate nehi thik se" Bondita said while picking up. suddenly She winched in pain as she got hurt. Anirudh ran to her and held her finger which was bleeding.

"kaha tha apse maat kariye servants kar lenge" Anirudh said and blew air. "aap jitni baar platein todenge main utni baar hi saaf karungi chahe mujhe taqleef kiyu na ho" Bondita said softly and freed her hand. Then she left picking the plate. Anirudh just kept looking. here bondita happily started making breakfast for him. for her nutter butter. when she finished making and ask the servant for Anirudh but they told he already left. Bondita felt bad and left for her house and Spent time with bini. It was evening bondita cooked dinner and have dinner with bini. but She was thinking about Anirudh if he had eaten anything. he didn't even took medicines.

"aap sou jaao! mumma ko kamnse Bahar jana hain " Bondita told bini. "par aap abhi kaha jaa rahe ho? Bini asked. " mere ek patient ke pash apke sath nanny hain na? mujhe jaane do?" Bondita asked. Bini noded. Bondita kissed her forhead and left. She was waiting for anirudh at his house.

But hours passed he didn't came yet. it was raining heavily. Bondita getting tensed for him. suddenly she heared the sound of car. Bondita looked through window. Driver got anirudh down from car as he was drunk. Bondita frowned thinking it can make his health worse. Bondita stood infront of his room. Driver reached there with Anirudh.

"yeh aisi halat mein aur kabse bheege huye hain? Bondita asked getting tensed. "madam yeh to roz ka hain. main haar raat inhe aise hi chodhta hu. aaj to bohat ziyada drink kiya aur bich raste mein gadi rukwake bhig rahe thei. main to jaise taise unhe le aya" Driver told. "sukriya main inhe le jati hu kamre mein" Bondita told and held him . Bondita threw him on bed. Anirudh was blabbering. Bondita removed his shoes and shocks then took his towel. Bondita about to touch his shirts button but he held his hand.

"haww! kiya kar rahi hain aap? meri shirt kiyu utar rahi hain? meri izzat lutni hain kya? Anirudh asked and got up. Bondita frowned. "shut up anirudh! main kapde badal rahi hu. warnah zukham hojayega apko" Bondita told and again held his button. "kiya kaha firse kehna? apne anirudh kaha?" Anirudh asked getting happy. Bondita noded.

"hayee! kitna accha lagta hain apki muh se mera naam sunnah. apko shirt utarne ki zarurat nehi main khudh hi utar deta hu" Anirudh said and instead of opening his buttons he torned his shirt. Bondita held his hand. "kiya kar rahe hain? utarne ko kaha tha fadhne ke liye nehi" Bondita said irritatingly.