Jasbaat naye se mile hain

She was making lunch. Suddenly he heared noise. "Bonita... bonita....jaldi ayo...jaldi ayo! Anirudh called her in cracking tone. Bondita got tensed and ran to bathroom. She saw he was fallen on floor and fake crying. Bondita ran to him and tired to pic him but she also got sliped and fall upon him. water was showering on them. her hand was on his bare chest and their face was an inch apart. They were looking into eachother's eyes. For sometime she forgot everything and got lost in him. He started laughing. Bondita came in reality and looked down. He was laughing and she was feeling embarrassed for thinking like that. She tried to got up but again fall upon him. Anirudh started laughing more loudly. Bondita somehow got up and made the shower off. She gave him hand and made him got up.

Shampoo kiya? Bondita asked. Anirudh shook his head. " tum...tum...karke do na? Anirudh requested. Thik hain baitho. Bondita asked. He sat down as bondita bring a high stool. Bondita took shampoo and slowly masseged his head. She knows his brain got damaged. She can't put any type of pressure on his head. She had to do everything carefully. She was doing shampoo but shampoo went inside his eyes. He started screaming as it started itching. Bondita bite her toung and rub his eyes with her wet dupatta and blewing. Anirudh tried to look at her but couldn't look properly. Bondita blew air.

Sorry...kaam hua? Bondita asked helding her ears Anirudh noded. Bondita again started doing shampoo and made him held shop to rub on his body. He did. After bathing him bondita took him outside and wipped his hair.  Then dry his hair by hair dryer. His thick silky messy hair was flying. Bondita got lost in him. She realised how beautiful man he is. His fair body, strong arms smooth skin and his thick hair. She was blussing and smiling but she came in reality when she snooz as she was still wet.

"tumhe bhook lagi hogi na? thoda itezar karlo main nahake ati hu fir sath mein kahenge. thik hain? Bondita asked while making him wear t-shirt. Anirudh noded.
Bondita went to bathroom. She was bathing and thinking whatever happened few moments ago. What happend with her. How could she imagine like that. After shower she was wipping her hair. Suddenly anirudh came and held hair dryer exactly upon her face. She clossed her eyes. Her long hair was flying. Anirudh was laughing. She also laughed seeing his innocence. Then they had their lunch. Bondita as usual fed him by her hand. Then gave him medicine with honey. He took.

"I wish inki halat mein jaldi sudhar ajayein. inhe or care ki zarurat hain jo main nehi de parahi hu" Bondita said getting tensed. Few weeks passed. Bondita made him understand that she had to go hospital. Anirudh agreed.
Their bond getting stronger. Like she found someone who becoming the reason of her happiness day by day. For Anirudh also she become the reason of his existence. He was fitting in his mind that he has no one in this world except bondita. He can't imagine leaving without her. One day Bondita went to Randhir and asked if he got any information.

Hum pata laga rahe hain par kuch khash pata nehi chal raha. hum ush jagah pe bhi gayein jahan woh mila tha or woh darjillng ke bahar se hain kiyuki humne bohat logo se pucha photo dikhake par yaha koi nehi pehchanta. Randhir told her. Bondita noded. She went to back to house. She was sitting sadly on sofa getting tensed. Suddenly phone rang. Bondita picked up. "hello kon?" Bondita asked. kaisi hain tu? thik to hain na? apne masimaa ko bhul to nehi gayi? a lady said from call. Bondita smiled.

" are masimaa kaisi hain aap? or main aapko or mousa ji ko bhul sakti hu kiya kabhi? aaj mein jo kuch bhi hu apdono ki wajah se hi to hu. apdono ke sibah mera hain hi kon?" Bondita said. She has grownup by her uncle and aunt. After her parents died her masi took her with them. They grew her up like their own daughter.

"mujhe bohat accha laga apne itnedin badh mujhe phone kiya. matlab kiya apne mujhe maaf kardiya?
Bondita asked. agar humari maafi chahti hain to humare pasandeta ladke se shadi karle. ek se badkar ek riste arahe hain. masi told.