jaise milte nehi dariyan ke do kinare

Bini got discharged from hospital. Anirudh dropped them home. "jab Bini puri tarha se thik hojayegi. main apka treatment fir se shuru kardungi. till then please don't drink" Bondita told. Anirudh noded. They went inside. Anirudh kept looking at them and thought why he just can't have them in his life. He started driving thinking about bondita.

"pata nehi main kiyu mujhe feel hota hain yeh sab? kuch to hain humdono ke bich jo main samajh nehi parahahu. unka chehra yaad rehna aur woh tape recorder....yeh sab connected hain. par unhone to kaha hum hospital mein pehlibaar mile thei. agar kuch hota bhi to woh mujhse chupayegi kiyu? aur main to unhe jaanta bhi nehi thik se fir bhi lagta hain jaise unhe pehchanta hu. unka touch pehchanta hu. kiyu?" Anirudh said to Himself. He reached home and again started drinking. Few days passed bondita came to Anirudh's house. Anirudh was lying closing his eyes as he was getting sick. Bondita entered at his room and sat beside him.

"bini kaisi hain?" Anirudh asked closing his eyes. Bondita got shocked how he know it was her. "bini thik hain par apko kaise pata chala ke main hu?" Bondita asked. Anirudh smiled. "apka presence mujhe aisa feel karati hain jo sabse alag hain. bas dil ko pata chal jaata hain ke aap hain" Anirudh replied and opened his eyes. Bondita didn't knew what to say. "main apka checkup karne ayi thi" Bondita replied and held his hand Which was cold. Bondita immidately checked his blood pressure which was again low. Anirudh Just kept looking at her.

apne kuch khaya?" Bondita asked. Anirudh shook his head. "kiyu karte hain aap aisa? kaha tha apse time se Khana khane ko. par aap meri sunte hi nehi hain " Bondita said possessively and left to bring something for him. He closed his eyes and smiled. He was feeling different kind of pain which can't be described.  After sometime Bondita returned with soup and found anirudh talking in phone.

"I am okay nimrit.... Don't worry!" Anirudh was talking in phone. Bondita heard and got surprised also confused thinking why aren't they together. Anirudh was talking happily with her. Bondita was watching and somewhere she felt bad. She went near. "I will talk to you later. Take care" Anirudh said and cut the call. Bondita sat beside. She blew air on soup and gave him a ship.

"ek baat puchu? Nimrit... kon hain?" Bondita asked. Anirudh looked at her for sometime. "nimrit...meri dost hain" Anirudh replied. "shirf dost?" Bondita asked getting confused. "umm...nehi humari shadi...shadi ki baat chal rahi hain" Anirudh replied. "oh...to shadi kab hain?" Bondita asked pretending like she didn't care. " kaha tha apse jisse se mein piyar nehi karta usse shadi nehi kar sakta. ishliye baat age nehi badhai" Anirudh replied. Bondita noded and fed him another sip looking down.

After finishing bondita took rumal and wipped his lips slowly. Anirudh kept looking at her. "aap sach keh rahi hain ke humdono ek dusre ko pehle se nehi jaante?" Anirudh asked. "main... main kiyu jhoot kahungi?" Bondita said and moved her hand away.An awkward silence took placed in the room. Bondita gave him medicine. They both wanted to talk but they couldn't find any topic.

"kuch kehna hain apko?" Anirudh asked. Bondita shook her head. "apko?" Bondita asked. Anirudh also shook his head. That moment her phone rang. Her phone rang. she picked up her call. "kiya tum agayein wapas? main abhi ati hu" Bondita jumped in happiness and cut the call."main ghar Jarahi hu aap dhiyaan rakhna aur time se khana aur davai bhi le le na" Saying that bondita immidately left. Anirudh smiled sadly.

aur kitna kosis karu apko pash rakhni ki? jab maine apko dekha ushdin laga if you are in real. pata hain maine shadi kiyu nehi ki abhi tak kiyuki main apko bhul nehi paraha hu. jab hum ek ho hi nehi sakte to hum mile hi kiyu? anirudh roy Chowdhury doesn't deserve happiness in life but only girf "Anirudh said to Himself.

Here bondita went to her home and hugged randheer happily. He picked her up and started roaming. they started laughing. Bini clapped seeing them. "Kitna miss kiya tumhe. 1 saal se training par thei. main to akele bore hi hojati thi aab niche utaro mujhe!" Bondita said with fake anger. he put her down. "sorry" Randheer aplogised helding left ear and they started laughing. other side Anirudh came to bed while drinking from the small bar attched to his room. He kept drinking and smoking.