Duniya ki nazro mein yeh rog hain

Anirudh was lying on bed Putting his head on her lap. she was pating his head. But he seems lost. other days he kept talking before sleep but todayhe didn't.

"kiya hua?" Bondita asked. "kuch nehi..." Anirudh replied. "nehi kuch to hua hain aab mujhse chupayoge?" Bondita asked while helding his face. Anirudh got up and started sobbing mujhe kuch...kuch yaad aya... ushdin... ushdin..." he couldn't complete and started crying making bondita tensed.

"Ush din...mujhe mujhe phone karke kaha ke woh... woh...woh khatre mein hain..." Anirudh told while sobbing. Bondita didn't understood what he was trying to say. Bondita hugged him and pated his back. "relax...aram se aram se batao... main hu na? kiya hua?" Bondita told while making him relax. Anirudh also hugged tightly.

"aaj ekbar bijli chali gayi thi pura ghar dark tha tumhe pukar raha tha par tum nehi ayi...mujhe bohat daar laga bilkul ushdin jaisa laga...woh mein... mein kahi gaya...woh room pura dark tha. main pukar raha tha...mujhe bohat daar lagraha hain...! aise akele maat chodo...! Anirudh started crying badly hugging her. Bondita's eyes got moist bur she still didn't understood. " kuch nehi hua anirudh...dekho main hu tumhare pash... tumhare sath....main tumhe kuch nehi hone dungi" Bondita told. But he started crying more hiding in her arms. "main kahi nehi jayungi chodh ke tumhe... I am sorry...par kis din ki baat kar rahe ho....! Bondita asked.

"mujhe...mujhe yaad nehi par... kisi ne shar pe bohat zor se mara tha.... main zor se chikha...par woh logh mujhe maarte rahe.... main chikh raha tha...par koi nehi ruka....main kisi tarha se bahar gaya.. to dkeha age hill hain aur piche... woh logh. mujhe firse maar ne lage mujhe mein aur seheni ki samta nehi thi...fir bhi kisi tarha khada hua to ek car zor se arahi thi meri taraf to unhone mujhe takkar mardi gari se...!" Anirudh cried. Bondita culched her eyes hearing how cruelly they beat him.

" main tumhe kuch nehi hone dungi sotti" Bondita told and made him lie warpping her arms around him. Anirudh still crying hugging her. Bondita placed her face on his head. "mujhe mujhe bohat daar lag raha hain...! Anirudh cried while hiding in her arms as much as he could but like it still not enough. Bondita trying to calm. But he was panicking more but bondita didn't gave up. she stayed at the same position and confronting him. After an hour he calm a little. Bondita separate a little and wipped his tears then blew air on his face. Anirudh closed his eyes. Bondita kissed his forhead. her lips slowly went to his eyes and kissed his eyes.Anirudh stopped crying.he warpped his legs around her waist and hide in her chest like a little kid. Bondita smiled and kept running her hand Through his hair.

"woh kiya keh rahe the yeh sab? koi khatre mein...unhe bulaya gaya... fir mara....yeh to murder ka plan...par koi inka murder kiyu karna chahega? inko to zinda hi maar diya un logo ne. Randheer ko batana padegah" Bondita told in mind and tried to got up but anirudh didn't let her. It was mid night anirudh fall in sleep but she didn't. How can she sleep when he was unsafe. His arms still warpped around her waist. Bondita carefully lie down beside him and pated his cheeks. his tears dried. Bondita made her forhead touch with his forehead. What if thinks get worse? what if she fail to protect him? what if she lost him forever?

Her phone rang she picked up it was randheer's call.

"humei nayi imformation mili bondita" randheer told. "mujhe bhi kuch pata chala... Bondita told him what Anirudh was saying. Then randheer also told her what he found. Bondita got shocked. After some time they cut the call. Bondita lie down beside him closely and placed his head on her chest while warpping arm around him and other was pating his head. She looked at him for sometime and kissed his forhead. Anirudh hugged her back in sleep. She smiled.

Next morning. His sleep broke and found him in her arms. She was still sleeping. He smiled and kept stairing her. He saw her fluppy pink lips and recalled about yesterday. He wanted to feel those lips again. But he didn't understood why. he went near her face and held her chin it's so soft. " firse kiss kardu? par bonita ne mana kiya tha na? par ish mein galat kiya hain? kar hi deta hu" Anirudh wishpered to himself and chuckled. He pout his lips and clossed his eyes. bondita's sleep broke and her eyes got big. What he was about do? He about to kiss her but she got up with a jerk. When he didn't found her lips he opened his eyes and saw bondita whose cheeks getting red. Anirudh bite his toung.