Jo tere na huye to kisike na rahenge

Bondita was patting his head.

"zara zara ya pe haat rakho?" Anirudh asked bondita gesturing his chest. "kiyu?" Bondita asked feeling hestitate. "arre rakho na!" Anirudh told and placed her hand on his bare chest forcefully. Anirudh laughed and rubbed her plam on his neck and again laughed. "kiya kar rahe ho! aisa nehi karte! Bondita told in embarrassed tone and about to move her hand away but Anirudh pulled her again and rubbed on his bare chest. "Anirudh! yeh galat hain" Bondita told. "nehi to...bilkul galat nehi hain. galat to uska touch tha na? pata hain? jab woh mujhe touch kar rahi thi to mujhe bilkul accha nehi laga. but jab tum touch karti ho na to bilkul bura nehi lagta sotti. mujhe to bohat accha lagta hain! par tab... tab kiyu accha nehi lagraha tha?" Anirudh asked getting confused. Bondita took a deep breath.

"fir ek baat dhiyan se suno! jab koi touch kare aur accha nehi lage to tumhe usse rokna chahiye. tum usse khudko aur touch nehi karne doge kuch bhi ho!" Bondita was making him understand but he was busy in playing with her hand on his body and laughing. Bondita put her other hand on her forhead. Then Bondita removed her hand from Anirudh's.

"Bonita!" Anirudh got angry. "chup! pehle meri baat suno uske badh!" Bondita again told that he should refuse them if he not feel good at their touch. Anirudh noded. "To kiya karoge? kiyu karoge? Bondita asked him. " mujhe unhe rokhna hain mujhe chune se kiyu ki woh logh bure irade se chute hain aur ishliye humein accha nehi lagta" Anirudh answered. "Good boy!" Bondita told. Anirudh laughed and again held her hand. "Anirudh no! not again" Bondita told. "kiyu...kiyu? tum touch se na maa ki touch yaad ati hain...unka touch bhi itna sukoon deta tha na mujhe? please?Anirudh requested and again placed her hand on his chest and laughing. How can bondita refuse seeing him happy? She knew it waswrong but their intentions were not. So he let him do wherever he wants with her hand. She Just adoring his innocence. After sometime Anirudh held her hand with both of his hands against chest so that she couldn't took her hand away and closed her eyes. Bondita laughed and placed her head on his forhead. They both fall in sleep.

Next day they were sitting on sofa. Bondita was reading story book and he was listening. Suddenly he dangerously started coming near her. Bondita felt little uncomfortable but she let that got. he captured her in his arms. Bondita gulped. "kiya...kiya kar rahe ho...Anirudh? Bondita asked nervously. he Just smiling. He pout his lips and about to kiss her but she covered her face with book.

" bonita...mujhe...mujhe... tumhe kiss karna hain... book hatao na...! Anirudh asked innocently. "what...kiya!nehi haaton haaton mere upar se!" Bondita shout at him pushing him away. Anirudh scratch his head. " thik hain tum mujhe dedo... yaha pe! anirudh demanded showing his lips. "shutup! koi kiss nehi milnewali" Bondita shout and started beating him with book. " ouch...mujhe laag rahi hain" Anirudh pleded. "tum isike layak ho! she threw the book away and about to leave but Anirudh held her dupatta.

" no...Aniudh!chodo! Bondita replied. "nehi main tumhe kiss karunga. tumhe piyaar karunga...fir tum mujhse shadi karogi jaanta hu. Anirudh replied.

" kiyah!...uski zarurat nehi chodo! kisne kaha yeh sab? Bondita argued. "woh.... woh party mein.... ladke thei na unhone kaha....ke... ke...tumhe zabardasti kiss karu...or tumhe mujhse piyaar hojayega... yehi to...yehi to...hota hain na...ladka ladki ka piyaar...?

Anirudh replied and pulled her closer and threw her dupatta away and about to kiss but bondita slapped hard on his face.

" khabardar jo mere pash ayein! tumhe mere sath zabardasti karne ka koi haq nehi!" Bondita cried and ran to room then closed the door. Anirudh also started crying. "maine kuch galat...galat kia kiya god? ushne to mujhe yehi kaha tha ke aise hi romantic love hota hain. agar main... main aisa karunga to woh...woh mujhese shadi karlegi fir hum humesa sath rahenge! fir...woh...ghussa ghussa kiyu hogayi mujhse? mujhe mara bhi?"