Kalank nehi ishq hain kajal piya

Anirudh was crying sitting beside her. After an hour anirudh noticed marks on her cheeks. He thought how she applied ice on his cheeks that day. He also went to kitchen and brought ice cubes. But he didn't knew how to hold it as it was too cold. He has no idea that he should held it with a cloth or in ice bag. He took an ice cube but it fall on ground. He again held another and gasping in cold but he managed for her and applied on her cheeks. His hand was getting freezed. But still he rubbed on her cheeks.

"gandi aunty meri bonita ko thappar mara. Itne sundar chehre pe nishan de diya" Anirudh said while rubbing. His hand getting red as he held the cube too long. Bondita slowly opened her eyes. Her head was Heavy. "ani...Anirudh!" Bondita spoke. "haan.. haan main yehi hu... tumhe pata hain mein kitna daar gaya tha..! Anirudh started crying. Bondita spread her arms and gestured to come.Anirudh immidately hugged her lying upon her. Their legs were tangled. and her tiny body caged by his strong arms. Bondita also wrapped her arms around him. After sometime bondita separate a little and held his face and wipped his tears.Their face was an inch apart.

"main thik hu anirudh...rou maat" Bondita consoled looking into his eyes. Anirudh also placed his plam on her face and wipped. "tum bhi rou maat main... maina ush gande uncle aunty ko datunga. himaat kaisi huyi meri bonita pe haat uthane ki?" Anirudh told in anger. bondita smiled and shook her head. "aise nehi kehte woh mere liye mere baba maa se kaam nehi hain unhe pura haq hain mujh pe haath uthane ka" bondita told.

"haan maine sunah woh meri wajah se tumhe daant rahe thei na? kiyu sablog humdono ko ek dusre se alag karna chahta hain? jisse dekho haar koi kehta tumse dur rehne ko mujhe. mujhe nehi rehna. mujhe tumhare pash rehna hain aise bahon mein...please mujhe tumse dur nehi rehana woh logh humei alag nehi karenge na?" Anirudh told in crying tone and placed his forhead on her. Bondita also started crying. how could she make him understand they are wrong but their are intentions not. nobody understand their pure bond. everyone sees it as stigma.

"yeh logh nehi samajhte na humare riste ko? or samjhenge bhi nehi kabhi, humara riste ko to kalank ki nazar se dekhte hain sab. Bondita told placing one hand on his nape and other on his cheeks.

" kalank...kalank matlab to bura hota hain? humara rista bura hain? galat hain par kiyu? hum to kisi ko pareshan bhi nehi karti hain. fir kiyu galat nazro se dekhte hain sab? aur humei alag karna chahte hain?" Anirudh asked.

"bura humara rista nehi. unki soch hain anirudh. unhe dikhai nehi deta humara rista kajal ki tarha sundar hain. koi dur nehi karega humdono ko. ladna padah to mein duniya se ladh jayungi. par tumhara sath nehi chodhungi. Bondita told and huggdd him tightly. He also hugged back tightly. After long time they got separate a little and looked into eyes. Bondita kissed his forhead then his teary eyes then caressed his cheeks while looking into eyes.

Still he was lying upon her Bondita slowly kissed the corner of his lips. Then couldn't help but press her lips on his. Anirudh closed his eyes was melting in peace. But he didn't knew how to appropriate a kiss. but he was loving it. Bondita's eyes also closed. She was also feeling better. Anirudh learned and he also started appropriating the kiss. not a romantic kiss but a kiss of pure love, affection attachment. Both needs a kiss to fade their sadness away as it releases happy hormones in our bodies and reduce stress.

They were melting in eachother's embrace. Her hand was roaming on his bare back through his t-shirt. Anirudh feeling so loved as he never felt this kind. its so soothing and relaxing. Bondita realised what she was doing and tried to broke but Anirudh was not ready to leave which making her surprised. Did he just learned? what she done? she shouldn't. Bondita started slapping his back to leave. Anirudh stopped thinking what's wrong. they broke the kiss and started breathing heavily. bondita looked aside in embarrassment. their face still an inch apart. Anirudh rested his face on her shoulder and getting relaxed.
her face getting red in shyness. She closed her eyes feeling his heavy warm breaths on her neck.