Chapter 1

I was sitting in the back of my literature class. It's so boring. I just like to draw while Ms.Harlton is talking about writing and all that. Okay, I may be failing this class but what can they do about it? When I say they I mean the school. They can't kick me out, or my mum would just send me back in. After two years she's probably living life anyways.

God this class sucks. There are NO hot girls in this class. NONE. Mostly because they're all friends with my ex, Perrie. I swear everytime she sees me she has to make a comment or something and just ruin my life some more. Not my fault she got with me in the first place.

The guys in here are all weird too. Sitting in the front is Mr. Rich Boy, or Justin. Justin is the son of two rich business executives who are always away so he had to come here. He is also the grandson of the guy who owns Bieber records. Lucky ass guy.

Behind him is Ed. I call him Sheeran, and.he's such an easy target to piss off. He just wants to fit in and all that, but when I'm around him he just can't stand me. It's pretty fucking hilarious. He'll be walking around, following people like a lost puppy dog, and I'll just go up to him and be like,

"Where are you heading?" He'll stare at me with terror mixed with confusion. I'll repeat what I said, but a little harder. He'll just respond, "I-I d-don't know." That's such a stupid answer. But I'll just laugh and say, "Whatever, just don't head in my direction." And I'll walk away.

Next to Sheeran is Jesus-Freak Selena. Selena Gomez wants to wait until she's married and all that. Fucking hypocrite. I hear she hooks up with Justin now and then.

Everyone else I don't really care about. I don't even care about this class.

"Zayn, stop thinking about the porno you saw last night and focus on Ms.Harlton." UGH. Perrie.

I swish my head so I'm facing her. She has on a confident smile and held her head high. The bitches that follow her as their "leader" were all giggling. My eyebrows were scrunched down and my mouth was straight as a thin line. Again, you can't get emotions out of me.

Perrie was still smiling, and the other bitches were continuing to giggle. HA, I'll show them.

"Actually, Perrie. I was just thinking about how you used to moan and scream my name every time I would-" Perrie coughed so I wouldn't continue. The bitches stopped giggling and stared at Perrie in awkwardness. Perrie had embarrassment in her eyes and blushed before she turned around to face Ms. Harlton again.

I smirked and winked at the bitches who were staring at me. They gave me a disgusting look and rolled their eyes before they looked away. It's funny, because I know that they want the Zayn Malik D.

My thoughts were ruined by the opening of the classroom door. A blonde head popped in. He looked around, and entered the room. He had his backpack over one shoulder and was carrying a yellow slip. He was wearing our school uniform, with a white collar shirt underneath a navy blue sweater with the initials RWS which stood for "Royal Wolverhampton School"

He quietly walked over to Ms.Harlton and she smiled while he handed her the yellow slip. He stood there silently while Ms.Harlton read the slip, and he ignored the comments that the others were making. I sat there curious and fiddled with my pencil. Who the hell is this kid?

"Well, very nice to have you in this class." Ms.Harlton said while the blond kid faced her. "How about we introduce you then?" She encouraged. The guy agreed and nodded his head. Ms.Harlton gestured her hand towards the class. The guy took a deep breath, and let it out.

"Uh, hello. My name is Niall Horan. I'm from Mullingar, Ireland and had to join this school after my mum left me with my aunt and uncle. They decided not to deal with me so they joined me here."