Chapter 7

From me so badly wanting to stay asleep and away in darkness forever, I knew that was never going to happen. The cold Sunday morning winds woke me up, and I groaned in anxiety. From the way the sun looked, it was probably around eight or nine. I sat up from the extremely uncomfortable bench and stretched. The library wasn't open, and won't be until another good two hours. 

I sat as I saw people passing by who were giving me strange looks. Well yeah, I slept on a community bench I'm not gonna look beautiful or anything. Across the street catches my eye, though.

Across the library, there is cafe' that most people from school's around here go. But when I squint my eyes and look closer, I see Justin, Demi, and Louis, standing outside of the cafe' waiting for others before they go inside. I'm still kind of pissed at him for what he said yesterday, but also I'm scared if he tells Niall what said.

Since they were talking quite loud, I heard every word they said,

"So tell us about that new guy, Lou," Demi asks in an annoying voice.

"Why do ya' wanna know?" Louis snaps back.

"Well, damn Lou," Justin says as he stands next to Demi and wraps his arm around her waist,"The girl just asked a question. Besides, ever since he came here you've been giving him strange looks. Plus, you've told us you knew him before you moved here a year ago."

Wait- Louis' been here since last year? Why haven't I seen him? Well, I don't really pay attention to Justin and his crew so I guess I shouldn't have really noticed him.

"You both really wanna know?" Louis asks towards them. They both nod their heads in unison. Louis groans then mutters something, then let's out a breath and faces them again.

 "The little fag and I went to the same school when we were younger. He would always be obsessed with me, and what makes matters worse, the guy had feelings for me. I know, gross. After he became openly gay things went wrong with him. He went physco, not right in the head. 

"He dyed his hair blonde and became emo. For about a year he was all into metal music, and he wore eyeliner and all that. When that wasn't good enough, he cut up and down his arms. Then about after his emo stage, he started dressing like a queer. Wore sweater vests and khakis and all that. Strangely clean with everything, and I mean everything.

"He began missing school a lot. And if he was at school, he would always go home early. Going to the doctors and all that. Then one day, a friend of mine told me that he was diagnosed with-"

"What're you all doing out here?! Come inside dumb asses." 

Someone interrupted Louis. They didn't look like they went to RWS, but a different school. They all said "hi" or "hey" and walked inside the cafe'. 

What did he mean Niall was diagnosed with something? And what about that part when he said Niall was really clean? Niall is clean, but I didn't know it was that bad. Clean with everything? The only thing Niall isn't clean with is his food. But things aren't right with him. 

All I know is that he's gay and nobody accepted him, he's really clean and he's diagnosed with something. Niall's life was not a good life, but somehow he still managed to make it? I don't know about anyone else, but I've build love and respect for this strong young man. I can't believe he seemed annoying the first time I've met him. I'm so stupid for that.

I look up in the sky to see it's gloomy and gray. I guess today is a walking day. I don't want to go anywhere near those dorms today. I especially don't want to go anywhere near Harry today, considering he's probably with Niall right now.