Chapter 9

I know what you're all thinking...

Are you and Niall going out???

Let me tell it to you clearly....N.O.

I mean, of course I want to date Niall. But the thing is, he doesn't want to date me. I guess he just kissed me again to get his horny nerves out, because he's never experienced another person's lips before. I'm not saying I don't like to be tested on, but it would be nice knowing that he's kissing me with true emotion.

So after we kissed last night, I almost, almost got the courage to ask him out. Well, we kissed for about almost an hour, so I didn't really have time to. No, it wasn't making out, which I kind of hoped it would be, but I don't mind. He just wanted to experience someone's lips for a while and I'm glad he chose me.

But like I said, after we stopped kissing I was still smiling, and he just grinned. But then he became nervous and decided to run to his bathroom. I was confused, but it was late and I was very tired so I walked to my dorm. I kissed Niall two days in a row, anyways.

So now here I am, sitting in the back row, waiting for everyone to show up. Niall didn't show up with Selena like he usually does, and after that he never even walked in the room. I was worried about him. He could be hurt.

Next thing you know Justin walks in the room with his hands in his pockets and a smug look on his face. I instantly notice something skeptical about him. He never has that look on his face.

Ms.Harlton walks in and sits down at her desk. She opens up the attendance browser and starts calling names.

"Molly," "Here." "Perrie," "Here." "Selena," "Here." "Niall,"

Silence. Niall isn't sitting next to me. Where on earth could he be?

"I guess Niall chose his day off then. He's only been here a week and he's tired of us." She laughs at her own joke and moves on. I lift my head up to inspect Justin up front, but he looks completely normal. But deep down inside I know something's up, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

"Zayn,"

"Here." I say back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and everyone dashed out the door. Ms.Harlton left early too, causing her to leave Justin and I alone in the classroom.

I marched quickly right up to him, and tightened a grip around the collar of his shirt,

"Where is he?" I shouted at him.

"Whoa there, Malik. Say it, don't spray it."

I tightened my grip even more,"Don't be smart with me. Now tell me where he is!" I know he knows where Niall is. I just know it.

"Where who is?" He said in a nonchalant voice,"I don't know who you're talking about."

"Yes you do!" I screamed at him,"Niall! Tell me where Niall is!"

"Oh," he said in a bored voice,"You mean the queer."

I lost it. I shoved him so hard he fell on the floor, barely missing Ms.Harlton's desk. I walked over to him, and I lifted up my leg as a threat to kick him hard in the ribs.

"Where's Niall? Tell me where he is! If you don't-" I stopped. Something caught my eye. In the exact place where I was holding his collar, was a small crimson stain which made me feel drowsy, finally realizing what it was.

"You didn't," I whispered. Justin had a look of pleasure and guilt across his face. "Please tell me you didn't!"

Justin nodded, and braced himself for what was coming next. Like I threatened, I kicked him hard in the side of his stomach, sure that I broke a rib.