Chapter 11

I had no words for what happened yesterday. Liam had a huge argument with Harry. I couldn't believe it. Harry was sobbing uncontrollably and Liam was scolding him, so disappointed with Harry's actions. Ed and I watched in silence, and I'm pretty sure Ed wanted to leave.

Liam finished yelling, and pulled Harry in to have a tight hug. Liam and Harry held each other in silence. All you heard was Harry's faint sniffles from all his crying. I managed to stand up and say goodbye, then walk to my dorm. I should've been there for Harry, but Liam had it under control.

How could Harry have the courage to stick his finger down his throat and purge into the toilet? He's not fat. Certainly not ugly. So what was the problem? Suddenly, anger flared through me. I was furious at Louis.

That bastard. How could he not be there for him? What the hell did Harry see in him? I just have to know what. But then again, what does Louis see in Harry? Wouldn't one asshole pick another asshole to be with? Harry is too soft and sweet to be going through this with a shitty boyfriend like Louis.

I was planning to go over to the hospital and see if Niall is ready to go yet, but instead I may want to see what's up with Harry. Right now it's 9:45 a.m. I have enough time to hang out with him.

I walk outside my dormroom and head over to Liam and Harry's. I knock on the door quietly. I hear footsteps and someone opens the door. It's Harry.

"Um. hey Harry. I was wondering if maybe you maybe wanted to go get some coffee or something?"

Harry looks at me with a strange look. "This is kind of weird, honestly. You've never invited me anywhere. I know things got cleared between us but I had a small sense that you still dislike me."

"What? That's crazy! Come on, you have to go. If you don't, i'll cry! And we both know you don't want that to happen."

Harry thinks for a while and sighs. "All right, I'll go. Be back in five minutes."

After that, he closed the door and left me outside. He's changing I guess? I waited patienty for him outside for a while, then suddenly the door opened and he walked out.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go get some coffee."

We start walking and it's more awkward than I wanted it to be. Neither of us are talking and there's literally no one out. I got my monthly fee in the mail this morning, so I don't have to worry about money. I was hoping we can go somewhere fun or something. But nothing about this trip has been fun yet.

"It's funny, Zayn." Yes! We finally got a conversation going. "The last time I remember us doing something was a couple years ago. And it was us getting ice cream on our skateboards."

I smile at the memory. Can't believed he remembered that. "Yeah. I still remember that day. 'Lot has happened since then, huh?" I say. He nods.

"A lot. Too much, actually..." Harry replies gloomly.

"Harry, I feel like there's so much more to you than meets the eye. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here all right?"

"Thanks."

"I'm serious, man."

"I know you are." We look at each other and he finally gives me a friendly smile. I smile back.

"So what's up?" He asks,"Anything new about school? Life? Niall?"

I gulp. "Wha-what about Niall?"

"Oh stop it, Zayn. I know something is going on between you two."

"Um, who told you?"

"Nobody had to. It's so obvious-" I give him a worried glare,"I mean to me." He finishes.