Chapter 8

I woke up strangely happy today. Even though Niall ran away, the fact that I kissed him still played over in my mind, and the sensation still lays on my lips. But the best part was, he never pulled away. He layed there kissing me with the same passion that I was giving him.

It may sound a bit strange, but a few minutes after he ran away, I started to become filled with emotion and I started making my way home too. But as soon as I got to my dorm I didn't fall asleep, but instead I started writing, songs, I think. They were meant to be poems, but something about the lyrics made me realize they were more than that. Music had to be added. 

 So, throughout the whole night I wrote about four or five songs, inspired by my kiss with Niall. 

How amazing is that? I can officially say I've kissed the love of my life, who made me fall hard in just one simple week.

Of course, I'm the only person here in my literature class. It's pretty lonely, but I guess I'm used to it. I feel so different, like really different. I mean, last week I was the world's biggest asshole. But now, I don't know, I just think that people can really change with just simple hope and love.

Also, I'm really curious on why Niall ran away. What was the whole point of that? Honestly, I thought he enjoyed it. The way our lips touched with emotion. The way he put all his effort to make our lips peck with full pressure. The way I held him in my arms as the waves crashed not so far away, making me feel so infinite. He made me whole. That small gesture made me happy. I've never been this happy.

Since it's already the 20th of November, the school has really gotten into the holiday spirit. Christmas bows are hung on every door frame, holiday lights dangle from the ceiling and glisten as the hall light shines next to them. It gives it that winter wonderland look. 

There's going to be a winter dance, too. Posters are up in the hallways that say it's on December 20th. I'm hoping Niall would go with me, if I ever get the courage to ask him...

As my thinking continues, people start walking through the doorway. I eagerly sit in my chair, shaking my leg with impatience. Niall has to talk to me if he sits next to me, he just has to. I will finally get my answer on why he ran away. It's been bugging me all day. 

Just as I was about to scream with annoyance I see Niall, slowly walking in as he stares down at the floor. Of course, I smile like an idiot and really glad he didn't see me. I would've died at the spot. 

Niall reaches his chair, which is very close to mine. He sighs, and pulls it out and sits down. As he pushes his chair in, he tightens his two lips together very tightly, and looks straight ahead. I'm upset that he's not ready to talk, but that's okay, I'll give him some time.

Ms.Harlton walks in and closes the door behind her. She seems extremely happy and literally skips to the front of the room. She smiles brightly and looks around. Everyone's sitting, just curious on why she's so jumpy today.

"Hell-o everyone! Oh I have so much planned today I'm so excited. I'm going to be busy on the computer but you'll be working with your desk partner the entire period!"

I hear Niall let out a small groan as he places his fist underneath a chin. Okay, kinda upset on that too. Kind of rude too.

I've never really talked about Ms.Harlton, have I? Well, she's got dark brown hair that curls on the bottom. She has long hair that usually is in a side braid, but today she's letting her curls out and about. She has vivid blue eyes that really look beautiful underneath her flowing eyelashes. She's petite, and today she's wearing a slimming dress. She's not the one to dress to impress, but today, she's look exceptionally gorgeous, and I wonder why.