Chapter 14

It's Monday, and I'm sitting in the back again. Ms.Harlton is outside. I think it's the perfect opportunity to work on my poem.

I decided that shouldn't sing in front of the class. I'm singing for the dance, anyways. I pick up my bag and take out one of my notebook. This is going to be difficult. I'm not much of a writer.

I squeeze the pencil in my hand hard. I know how to explain Niall through talking, but not on paper. I have to do this. Okay, let's see...

Niall Horan

There's so many ways to describe him

But when I start to write them on paper,

I don't know where to begin

I bite nervously on my pencil's eraser. How do I begin?

I was just about to start writing again when Ed suddenly came in and walked over to me.

"Zayn, there's rehersals for the dance performances today after school. Actually, it's more of a meeting. Meet me up in the theatre?"

I nod and he smiles. Ed walks away and more people walk in. Next thing I know, Niall and Selena walk in. I smile cheekily to Niall when his eyes meet mine.

He walks to his chair and sits down. My right knee touches his left knee, and we both smile.

"H-Hi boyfriend." I blush.

"Hi boyfriend." Niall replies. Niall smiles and he notices my notebook. "What're you writing?"

I close the notebook quickly and he jumps a little.

"Sorry, you can't see it. It's my poem about you."

"Oh, you're not finished with it?" Niall furrows his eyebrows.

"You mean you finished yours already?" I ask.

"Of course."

Guilt hits me. He's already finished. Ugh, I feel horrible. I bet he probably did it the day it was assigned. I wonder what he wrote about me...

"So, it's true." A voice suddenly says.

Niall and I both look in front of us. Perrie is staring at us. I tilt my head.

"What's true?" I question. She looks at Niall, then back to me.

"My friend told me you two were dating."

I look at Niall, who looks utterly terrified. I smile and reach for his hand. I intertwine out fingers and look back at Perrie. Shockingly, she's not surprised.

"Well your friend is right. We're dating." I say happily.

Perrie smiles. "Good for you two." She says sweetly. My eyes widen. She's not going to make any comments? She was about to walk to her seat when I stopped her.

"Wait! Perrie, you're not gonna tell me anything?"

She blinks. "Why would I? Niall clearly makes you happy. I can't stop love. And he managed to change you. Trust me Zayn. I know you more than you do." Perrie gives us one last smile and walks away.

I look around, completely confused. Perrie has always hated me. Why is she nice now?

Nevermind, that's not important right now. I look at Niall and he's smiling bright as he tenderly stares at our hands. He looks up and his eyes are so beautiful. When aren't they?

"I always love when you hold my hand." Niall whispered.

"And I love you." I reply

After that Ms.Harlton walked in and walked to the front. She went to the board and wrote,