Chapter 5

"Zayn. You okay? You've been in there for 30 minutes already!"

I'm breathing very hard as Niall shouts and knocks behind the bathroom door. My hand is over my heart because I don't know whether it's just my heart panicking or it's my feelings that I have for Niall. Do I even have feelings for Niall? Well, he is sweet, gentle, funny, generous, unselfish, confident, sexy, wait-WHAT?

I don't know what to do. Niall has been knocking on my door for 30 minutes and I haven't even spoken to him since I've got here. I can't do this to him. And I definitely cannot be a coward and not confront him. It was rude of me to run in here and leave him with many questions. Wait, there isn't anymore knocking. What happened?

I stand up and slowly open the bathroom door, only allowing a small crack. I look through the small opening to see Niall fully dressed, and talking to somebody on the other side of the door. They're having a strong conversation and are even laughing. Niall's laugh is so cute. Wait, what am I saying? Get yourself together Zayn.

I look back out and see Niall write something on a piece of paper. Niall leaves it on his computer desk and then grabs a jacket. He's starting to walk out the door, but before he leaves I see a body walking with him. His fringe was full of curly locks. 

"Harry." Slipped out of my mouth.

I open the door fully and exit the bathroom. I'm now here, alone, in Niall's room. I walk over to his desk to see what was written on the note. I picked up the small paper and see,

"Sorry Zayn. This tutoring session is canceled. I'm going over to Harry's for our science experiment. I'm sure you know him, eh? He's a nice lad, yeah? Okay, gotta run. See you in literature."

He, he ditched me. Dammit Zayn you always ruin everything. Now what do I do? I suppose I go back to my dorm. It's barely eight. I guess I'm going to bed early tonight.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Should I be sweating this badly? Well, I guess I should, because I had gym right before this class, but somehow that's not the reason I'm sweating. And I'm nervous. Why am I nervous? I feel like my heart could explode right now, too. What's happening? I've never felt this way. Wait- am I dying? Nah I don't think I am. I think it's something more. Much more. . .

I'm sitting alone in the back of my literature class. It's so empty and I'm here sweating like a pig just staring at the wall. Gosh I'm such a loon. I guess I should just draw in my notebook as usual.

I pulled out my black notebook and opened to the last page. Wow, I'm already finished with this notebook. Luckily for me Liam got me two more. Bless that boy.

I start to sketch two ovals on the page, again not knowing what I'm drawing. Suddenly a smile goes on my face as the ovals turn into two human heads, clearly male. I'm curious on what I'm creating, but I suddenly know what I'm drawing. Fuck it, I'm doing this.

I make one of the males with black hair, well-done and slightly messy. I make him have a broad jawline and give him some facial hair. The other male I put some scruffy hair, a cute nose, and a small jawline. The males are facing each other, and I drew them smiling with love. I didn't draw the bodies, but instead left them with just a head and shoulders. I put small cartoon-like hearts around them, and in the end I had two males smiling, staring at each other, clearly in love.

shit....

I fucking drew Niall again, didn't I? I examine the drawing and obviously I did. I smiled though, and sort of blushed. Wait, didn't I draw two males? I stare at the other one, and my eyes bulge out of their sockets when I see the other man.