Chapter 2: "Hot Enough to Burn"

The cameras were turned on once more with Chris still eating grapes and the contestants standing on colored mats.

"I don't know about you guys, but I am loving Egypt! And I'm gonna, even more, watching you in your second challenge, 'The Amazing Camel Race'!"

Harold looked around, confused.

"Where are the other camels?"

"There are no other camels. It's a camel race. Not a camels race."

"Yes!" Heather cheered.

"What?" Alejandro was not pleased.

"We won last time! But they get a camel, they get a goat and we get a stick!?" LeShawna was upset as well.

"Each reward has its advantages. Trust me. You'll be racing to the world's most infamous waterway, the Nile. Teams must bring their rewards all the way to the finish. You have sixty seconds to strategize."

Team Amazon simply hopped onto their camel, and Team Victory didn't do much of anything. Team Chris, however, needed motivation.

"We need no camel. We have each other. And we are unstoppable! We have the will and strength, and together, we will triumph!"

Miranda grinned, while the others cheered, except Sierra, who wasn't buying what he was selling. Regardless, Alejandro began to    distribute everyone onto the goat to perfectly balance everyone. Miranda would occasionally step in to reposition someone.

"Sierra, Owen, up! Up!"

Owen seemed very impressed. "This is so cool, Ale-hand-out! Or Alakazam! I'm just gonna call you Al, okay? Woo! Go, Al!"

Noah rolled his eyes. "Yeah, this is gonna work."

"Have faith, Noah. Believe, in us!"

Alejandro flipped his way to the top of the stack. Miranda took a step back and shot a thumbs up.

"Chica, up!"

She rose an eyebrow and went to the back, seeing where to position herself. She carefully climbed up till she was at the top, gripping Alejandro's shoulders and placing her feet on Owen's back.

Alejandro smirked, grabbing her legs as if he was giving her a piggyback. Miranda was startled but didn't say anything.

Tyler smiled at how the stack turned out.

"Woah! We're perfectly balanced!"

"Okay, color me impressed," Noah said reluctantly.

Alejandro smiled proudly. He took a confessional in the cockpit.

"It's basic weight distribution. Anyone with a degree in engineering or an IQ of one sixty-three or higher could figure it out. By the way, you're doing a magnificent job flying this plane." he smiled at Chef.

"Who, me? Nah..."

"Now, now, don't blush. It's true." he grinned.

Miranda took a confessional shortly after, in the bathroom.

"I will admit, the way he balanced us was really impressive. I'm still suspicious of him, but he does make a good leader. B-But that doesn't excuse him for touching me like that... He's got another thing coming if he thinks I'll fall for stuff like that."

"Aight! Nile's that-a-way! Kinda big, blue and watery. Can't miss it. Well, I guess you can, but then you'll die. Probably get killed by the local scarab beetles. It's mating season, and they get all... killy, when they're in heat."

"I am glad there aren't any out here! Those things are nasty!" LeShawna grinned.

"I'll tell them you said so."